Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TearsForFears

Senate passes bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia

3 posts in this topic

May 17, 2016, 12:35 pm

The Senate on Tuesday approved legislation that would allow victims of the 9/11 terror attacks to sue Saudi Arabia, defying vocal opposition from the White House. 

The upper chamber approved the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act by unanimous consent.

"This bill is very near and dear to my heart as a New Yorker because it would allow the victims of 9/11 to pursue some small measure of justice," Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said. "[This is] another example of the [John] Cornyn-Schumer collaboration, which works pretty well around here." 

President Obama has threatened to veto the bill. Schumer said he wouldn’t uphold a veto, and expects that most senators wouldn't, either.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/280179-senate-passes-bill-allowing-9-11-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia

LOL.... and who would be shelling out their gold over in Saudi Arabia to pay the victims who win a successful case?  How can they win a case against them without proving positively that specific individuals were responsible?   I can't even find real evidence of actual full size jets being used on 9/11...... the TV doesn't count as a legit source for me, and what they showed on TV that day has been proven 100X over to be graphics & fakery.   The hole for the first plane makes no sense whatsoever for a 747.

This is all just to keep the game going, nothing will come of it like nothing will EVER come from the retarded "We're calling Alpha Centari for a new investigation...", because I've been hearing that shit for over a decade now so I figure that's who they must be calling. 

:biggrin:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

LOL.... and who would be shelling out their gold over in Saudi Arabia to pay the victims who win a successful case?  How can they win a case against them without proving positively that specific individuals were responsible?   I can't even find real evidence of actual full size jets being used on 9/11...... the TV doesn't count as a legit source for me, and what they showed on TV that day has been proven 100X over to be graphics & fakery.   The hole for the first plane makes no sense whatsoever for a 747.

This is all just to keep the game going, nothing will come of it like nothing will EVER come from the retarded "We're calling Alpha Centari for a new investigation...", because I've been hearing that shit for over a decade now so I figure that's who they must be calling. 

:biggrin:

Lol... how about that?  It's futile to even ponder such nonsense. Who knows, this may be some type of stratagem for an outcome of some sort... lord only knows what's going on with this crazy corrupt government anymore.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.