Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Bill Clinton’s Pedophile Connection Devastating For Hillary

4 posts in this topic

The Hillary campaign is freaking out after the media finds out that Bill Clinton traveled the world with a known pedophile on a plane with a bed to have group sex with underage girls.

How many times did Bill fly on this luxury, underage sex slave jet? The flight logs show that Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips on the “Lolita Express”, a plane owned by Jeffery Epstein who was convicted of solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution.

This is who former President Bill Clinton was a buddy with. Epstein spent 13 months in prison and home arrest, but it looks like Clinton got off without any tarnish on his public persona… until now.

Fox News broke the story that Clinton spent a lot more time with Epstein than originally thought. The connection between the convicted pimp and Bill Clinton was known, but we are now only learning about the magnitude.

Epstein had an island in the Virgin Islands that was nicknamed “Orgy Island”. Virginia Roberts, who at the age of 15 was a sex slave for Epstein and his friends, said that she saw Bill on the island.

<snip>

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/bill-clintons-pedophile-connection-devastating-for-hillary/article4400

Why am I not surprised?  I believe the Clintons have been using children and other young people as their sex slaves for years. I also believe they are up to their asses in the MKUltra programs and the program that never went away but was renamed to go underground. These people have been around long enough to roll in the mud with all the old pigs and piglets in high places and I doubt either one of them has missed a single opportunity to do so. I started researching these 2 about 7 or 8 years ago. And if any Democrat/Liberal idiot would do their research, they'd run from those two like they saw them wearing suicide belts. Perverts of the HIGHEST ORDER! 

1 person likes this

In another life this crime family would have been run out of town on a rail or hung from the tallest tree. When Nixon left office there wasn't a chance in hell for him to get back into the WH hiding behind the wife's skirt.....or in this case, pantsuit.

Bill is on the fast track to be economic advisor because NAFTA and bringing China into the WTO with little or no tariffs worked so well for all Americans. Why aren't people throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes at this abomination? 

I think the Brexit vote is key and the gunpowder that ignites WW3 and we all know that USSA is beholding to the crown.

Epstein is good friend of the british "royal family" too. Lovely people they all are. Don't make me sick at all they don't.

Still no matter what you bring up about the clintons.. Their followers will call it a right wing smear campaign, ignore it and still vote for these idiots... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.