Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

#FlushTarget campaign launches: truck to visit every Target store in Minnesota

3 posts in this topic

ST. PAUL, Minnesota, May 16, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A new campaign to encourage shoppers to ditch Target over their new “transgender” bathroom literally took to the streets today in Minnesota.

A  #FlushTarget truck, bearing an image of a little girl being surprised by a man in the women’s bathroom, and the text “What about her rights to privacy and protection?” will be visting every single Target store in Target's home state over the next few weeks.

There are also plans to bring the truck to other states, if the necessary funds can be raised. (NOTE: To donate to bring the #FlushTarget truck to additional states, see op article.)

The #FlushTarget campaign is being organized by LifeSiteNews. It kicked off this morning with a press conference in the Minnesota state capitol. A website for the campaign, FlushTarget.com, was launched simultaneously. The website contains specifics on how people can send the message to the Twin Cities’ based retailer that the new policy puts its customers at risk. cont LifesiteNews

flushtarget - that's catchy. I'd love to see target's stock price go down the drain because it shows they've gone too far with the tranny agenda.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

flushtarget - that's catchy. I'd love to see target's stock price go down the drain because it shows they've gone too far with the tranny agenda.

It's not often that I can be a real Genie and grant someone's wish but @YourMom2 I am pleased to say that, for once I can! 

Target stock PLUMMETS further over trans bathroom policy – how low has it gone?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/05/16/target-stock-plummets-further-over-trans-bathroom-policy-how-low-has-it-gone-341162

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.