Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yellowstone Park Water Temperature Rise And Why

7 posts in this topic

Published on May 17, 2015

Just an update to inform everyone about what is going on at Yellowstone. Don't Bug Out just yet.
Stay At The Ready...
Join Us At Bunker Report On Facebook

Someone told me about 2-3 years ago this, "They're gonna blow yellowstone."
That's all he said, and I couldn't get anything more out of him.

The other night I posted a thread here about ISIS/ISIL and Yellowstone and
how they have been coming in over the border, and that they're already in that
area, but no one was interested I guess.

Someone told me about 2-3 years ago this, "They're gonna blow yellowstone."
That's all he said, and I couldn't get anything more out of him.

​I thought this was interesting:

Scientists find volcanic activity can be induced by external noise
Volcanoes are considered chaotic systems. They are difficult to model because the geophysical and chemical parameters in volcanic eruptions exhibit high levels of uncertainty. Now, Dmitri V. Alexandrov and colleagues from the Ural Federal University in Ekaterinburg, in the Russian Federation, have further extended an eruption model—previously developed by other scientists—to the friction force at work between the volcanic plug and volcanic conduit surface. The results, published in EPJ B, provide evidence that volcanic activity can be induced by external noises that would not otherwise have been predicted by the model. 

http://www.sott.net/article/296321-Scientists-find-volcanic-activity-can-be-induced-by-external-noise

​I thought this was interesting:

Scientists find volcanic activity can be induced by external noise
Volcanoes are considered chaotic systems. They are difficult to model because the geophysical and chemical parameters in volcanic eruptions exhibit high levels of uncertainty. Now, Dmitri V. Alexandrov and colleagues from the Ural Federal University in Ekaterinburg, in the Russian Federation, have further extended an eruption model—previously developed by other scientists—to the friction force at work between the volcanic plug and volcanic conduit surface. The results, published in EPJ B, provide evidence that volcanic activity can be induced by external noises that would not otherwise have been predicted by the model. 

http://www.sott.net/article/296321-Scientists-find-volcanic-activity-can-be-induced-by-external-noise

​Did you know that about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago a russian general threatened
to blow up yellowstone? He really did! Right out in the open, and publicly!

​Did you know that about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago a russian general threatenedto blow up yellowstone? He really did! Right out in the open, and publicly!

​Yeah, I remember that.

A Russian 'Doctor of Military Sciences' says Moscow should just nuke Yellowstone if tensions boil over
APR. 1, 2015

Earlier this week, the Russian president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems outlined two geophysically weak US regions to attack in order to combat NATO's aggression toward Russia.

In his article, Konstantin Sivkov justifies the option of "complete destruction of the enemy" because NATO has been "moving to the borders or Russia."

Sivkov, listed as a "Docter of Military Sciences," described scenarios that involved dropping a nuclear weapon near Yellowstone's supervolcano or the San Andreas Fault.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-analyst-says-to-nuke-yellowstone-2015-4#ixzz3aWPT9stj

But wouldn't that have some effect on the whole planet?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.