Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Germany: Haji Female Calls for End to Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

13 posts in this topic

In this clip from German TV, you’ve got Lamya Kaddor, a Syrian female occupying Germany and teaching Islamic classes, demanding that blonde hair and blue eyes be abolished in Germany. She says that in the near future, being “German” will not mean having a “German background,” and everyone will be wearing headscarfs.

Five of this woman’s students have gone to join ISIS in Syria, which she claims is an accident. cont ds

Yup Merkel will see to it, that it happens. She is a Islam sucking *****.

1940s Hitler vs jews

2000s Europe vs jews with muslim fodder

3 cheers for "immigrants".  At least we can all die intoxicated on German beer.  Oh wait, they forgot to say drinking won't be allowed either. 

8 hours ago, TearsForFears said:

:rofl: That ***** is as insane as mu-ha-mud insane obummer. 

So which race is the supreme race I'm confused? 

It's on Washington Standard

“No More Blue Eyes And Light Hair!” Muslim Researcher Brags About Committing Genocide Of German People On German State-Funded Television

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/no-blue-eyes-light-hair-muslim-researcher-brags-committing-genocide-german-people-german-state-funded-television/

-

This video significantly irritates me.

I’ve been saying it over and over here, but Merkel is planning a total genocide of the German people by demographics.  Merkel & Co. have alluded to it. The average (instead of Joe) “Mohammed on the street” has said it. Now you have a major Islamic researcher, highly respected in her field, saying outright ‘we are going to destroy you completely from your culture down to your biological makeup.’ Not only that, but she is saying it on a taxpayer-funded television station– a German equivalent of PBS or C-SPAN.

Listen to her words: “No more blue eyes.” “No more light hair.”

I’m not going to even bother discussing “what ifs,” because you don’t even need a brain to see this is truly, horribly, and unconscionably racist, and that nobody is getting prosecuted over this comment, but, rather, applauded. Yet this is the same Germany which, under Merkel’s government, has gone to excessive lengths to prosecute people who protest against the refugees for simply voicing the opinion that they are a problem.

Germany is a nation that has been steeped in sin, idolatry, and rebellion for a long time. It actually goes back to the early years of German history. Most people do not know this, but Christianity took root very early in Germany- except it was Arian Christianity. While Arius was an Egyptian, and most of the conflicts that we read about took place in Egypt, the Holy Land, Greece, and Anatolia, it is not discussed that Germany was a bastion of the Arian heresy for centuries, whose greatest ministers spreading that heresy were the Gothic peoples- both the Visigoth and the Ostrogoths.  The Visigoth peoples, who later relocated to Spain, persisted in their heresy in spite of much fighting from the Church until about the year 711, when the Muslims invaded. In completion of their heresy, the remaining Arians mass converted to Islam.

As far as the German heartland is concerned, it took many centuries of missionary work from many good and holy men and women to convert that land- centuries of world. Think about it like this. If Germany became Arian around the year 350 (under the heretic Ulfias), and Germany did not really start becoming a non-heretical nation until about the year 750 under Pepin the Short (who was also a son of Charles Martel), then it was 400 years of missionary work to root out this heresy.

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

So which race is the supreme race I'm confused? 

Personally, I think it wise not to judge humans according to specific race as a whole... but to understand that an individual contains inherent value to the social construct they exist within. 

However, that being said,  judging a race or group of people by their accomplishments, social constructs, including religious beliefs is intrinsic part of the human survival system. 

So, not only do all humans reserve the right to favor or not to favor a specific race based on the conception of these things, it is instinctual to do so. The human brain is biased to to go with previously learned information. It try's to apply what is known along with incoming information as reinforcement for it's decision making. 

So, Counterintelligence, a supreme race is your own personal preference/ideology... just remember that it's all in your head.

:betteryet:

4 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

Personally, I think it wise not to judge humans according to specific race as a whole... but to understand that an individual contains inherent value to the social construct they exist within. 

However, that being said,  judging a race or group of people by their accomplishments, social constructs, including religious beliefs is intrinsic part of the human survival system. 

So, not only do all humans reserve the right to favor or not to favor a specific race based on the conception of these things, it is instinctual to do so. The human brain is biased to to go with previously learned information. It try's to apply what is known along with incoming information as reinforcement for it's decision making. 

So, Counterintelligence, a supreme race is your own personal preference/ideology... just remember that it's all in your head.

:betteryet:

Hitler liked the German race.

Obama likes the muslim race.

Hmmm....can't us dictators all agree on the same thing?

Is this what separates one dictator from another?

Oh well dictators live in a different world already. 

5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Hitler liked the German race.

Obama likes the muslim race.

Hmmm....can't us dictators all agree on the same thing?

Is this what separates one dictator from another?

Oh well dictators live in a different world already. 

Fall is harvest season for dicktaters. :tongue:

2 hours ago, TearsForFears said:

Fall is harvest season for dicktaters. :tongue:

And hang them out to dry. No shortage of lampposts in the USSA!

5 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

And hang them out to dry. No shortage of lampposts in the USSA!

haha You won't believe this but there are NO lamp posts in my area! It's dark as pitch here at night, other than lights put on their houses. Great for star gazing and looking for things in the sky.  I'm innovative though, I will build my own lamp posts. lol

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.