Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

This Cruz-ship is heading for a drowning..

2 posts in this topic

Bombshell! North American Law Center: “We are going to release the files we have, two weeks from tonight, and we will bury Ted Cruz forever”

SOURCE

I have been saying this for months. In fact, Donald Trump tweeted one of my articles to the world a couple of months ago regarding the ineligibility of Both Canadian Cruz and anchor baby Rubio. It is good to know that The Donald reads Powdered Wig.

Canadian Cruz is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States! He is a natural born citizen of Canada. He was born in Canada to two Canadian citizens. Clearly, he is a natural born Canadian!

There is no proof today that Cheating Ted is a citizen at all…. of any country! He renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014 to run for president, and he has sealed his citizenship records as well as the citizenship records of his mother.

Why would Cruz need to seal his mother’s citizenship records? Did she ever become a naturalized citizen of the United States? If so, that would mean she was not a US citizen when little Rafael was born, thus disqualifying Cheating Ted from the presidency. Cruz’s father became a naturalized US citizen in 2005. Was Mama Cruz naturalized at the same time? <More Here>

Cruz is a commie .

He's what's known as a R I N O.

(Republican in name only)

He's the biggest supporter of illegal immigration because he was screaming the loudest for it.

good riddance to lying Ted.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.