Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

And there we thought America has it bad?

13 posts in this topic

The world is a screwed-up rock with increasingly certifiable "leaders" being put into positions of power.  The "voice" of the citizenry is all but a whisper in the winds of change. 

S’thembile Cele 2016-05-15 16:49

A radical housing plan which would see vacant rooms in Sandton homes sub-divided for the homeless of Alexandra is one of the proposals of the Black First Land First (BLF) movement. “White people are always saying they are happy to live with us, this is the perfect opportunity to prove that,” national convenor of BLF and former EFF MP Andile Mngxitama told delegates at the movement’s launch conference yesterday.

It has been nine months since Mngxitama first announced the pro-black movement following his expulsion from the EFF. At the time it was unclear whether or not BLF would contest political power. Speaking to City Press on Friday, Mngxitama said that the national leadership would put forward a proposal to delegates that they should in fact enter the political arena.

“We will use politics to end politics. The purpose of the movement is to overthrow white supremacy and to win back the land. We want to occupy the land, there is no solution outside of that.” On the issue of current membership figures, Mngxitama said that every black person – even if they did not know it – was a member of BLF. He expected 1500 people to participate in the conference which is being held in Soweto. 

At around 2pm yesterday, at least 300 had filled Uncle Tom’s community hall. While addressing delegates, Mngxitama apologised for the absence of some who the movement could not afford to assist in transporting to the venue. “Members of BLF, you must get arrested. You are not a real member if you have not been arrested. You must feel the sting of a rubber bullet and teargas; that is where the struggle is. Not in Parliament,” he told delegates.

On the matter of housing, he said that it is not fair that some rich people in Sandton have ten bedrooms, many of which are unused. Meanwhile just down the road in the township of Alex, people had no homes at all. One of BLF’s radical proposals is that people be taxed per room that is not used, in order to source money for housing for those without. Failing that, the empty rooms would be subdivided and those without homes would move in.

“We are idealistic, we must go back to big ideas.” Another proposal – outlined in a 50 page document – is that the minimum wage be R12 500 across the board for all sectors.

BLF is willing to go into coalition with any political party in order to see their ambitious proposals be realised except the parties of “whiteness,” including the Democratic Alliance and the Freedom Front Plus. Pastor Xola Skosana gave a brief address and mentioned that some callers on a radio show were not confident in Mngxitama’s capabilities. “One said that Mngxitama cannot even keep a relationship.” Despite this, Skosana was backing Mngxitama all the way and urged him to stay strong.

http://city-press.news24.com/News/mn...eless-20160515

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

S’thembile Cele 2016-05-15 16:49

A radical housing plan which would see vacant rooms in Sandton homes sub-divided for the homeless of Alexandra is one of the proposals of the Black First Land First (BLF) movement. “White people are always saying they are happy to live with us, this is the perfect opportunity to prove that,” national convenor of BLF and former EFF MP Andile Mngxitama told delegates at the movement’s launch conference yesterday.

It has been nine months since Mngxitama first announced the pro-black movement following his expulsion from the EFF. At the time it was unclear whether or not BLF would contest political power. Speaking to City Press on Friday, Mngxitama said that the national leadership would put forward a proposal to delegates that they should in fact enter the political arena.

“We will use politics to end politics. The purpose of the movement is to overthrow white supremacy and to win back the land. We want to occupy the land, there is no solution outside of that.” On the issue of current membership figures, Mngxitama said that every black person – even if they did not know it – was a member of BLF. He expected 1500 people to participate in the conference which is being held in Soweto. 

At around 2pm yesterday, at least 300 had filled Uncle Tom’s community hall. While addressing delegates, Mngxitama apologised for the absence of some who the movement could not afford to assist in transporting to the venue. “Members of BLF, you must get arrested. You are not a real member if you have not been arrested.You must feel the sting of a rubber bullet and teargas; that is where the struggle is. Not in Parliament,” he told delegates.

On the matter of housing, he said that it is not fair that some rich people in Sandton have ten bedrooms, many of which are unused. Meanwhile just down the road in the township of Alex, people had no homes at all. One of BLF’s radical proposals is that people be taxed per room that is not used, in order to source money for housing for those without. Failing that, the empty rooms would be subdivided and those without homes would move in.

“We are idealistic, we must go back to big ideas.” Another proposal – outlined in a 50 page document – is that the minimum wage be R12 500 across the board for all sectors.

BLF is willing to go into coalition with any political party in order to see their ambitious proposals be realised except the parties of “whiteness,” including the Democratic Alliance and the Freedom Front Plus. Pastor Xola Skosana gave a brief address and mentioned that some callers on a radio show were not confident in Mngxitama’s capabilities. “One said that Mngxitama cannot even keep a relationship.” Despite this, Skosana was backing Mngxitama all the way and urged him to stay strong.

The world is a screwed-up rock with increasingly certifiable "leaders" being put into positions of power.  The "voice" of the citizenry is all but a whisper in the winds of change. 

http://city-press.news24.com/News/mn...eless-20160515

Is the answer 14/88? Remember the blacks, mexicans, and dindoos are all pets of the chosen. Same as the muslims. If the answer is not 14/88, then civilization will fail. This is the last battle White people have already been exterminated 6 times, this would be the 7th and there is no 8th. The white race will not simply respawn. The same people who have been wrecking society since the beginning of time are the same ones responsible. The bible says so, God says so, proper research also shows this. For more info, read past post. The 7th/6th etc is also in there.

Edited by rbear
+

Actually,

I pay a lot of attention to News 24 of Johannesburg, SA.

The articles I endure are outrageous.

I feel ya FalkeAuge.

Idk how you cope there. Being raised in a Dutch community myself I know they can endure almost anything. But aside from that, everyone has their own tolerance level.

Good on you!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Actually,

I pay a lot of attention to News 24 of Johannesburg, SA.

The articles I endure are outrageous.

I feel ya FalkeAuge.

Idk how you cope there. Being raised in a Dutch community myself I know they can endure almost anything. But aside from that, everyone has their own tolerance level.

Good on you!

Shoewee, where do I begin?  Having lived here all my life and seen the history happen I suppose there is not much one can do but ensure you are as "protected" as is humanly possible.

The truth is that we will not see the "old" SA again in no shape or form. We will not relive those old times and we will not experience a peaceful society again soon. There are various reasons for this.

We know where this current political agenda(s) is going, the road ahead will be even more rocky for most people in South Africa, but especially so for white people.  It helps when you understand that politics and political agendas are methods of manipulation and brainwashing.  Our policy is not controlled by our politicians and thus the direction of the political move and / or political agendas are not determined by the ANC or any of the splinter groups like the idiot above.  The ANC is only a vehicle in the hands of the manipulators and as such are driving us, in the name of politics, to the next stage of our demise.  For the most part, those within the "ruling" party have very little knowledge of the actual drivers behind the agenda(s).  Only a small group of selected people know where this policy and political agendas are heading.

Europe is no different to SA where the influx and flood of traditional populations from Africa and Muslims are managed by the same organizations as are funding and manipulating our politics and the collective fools who "run" it.

We have no chance to change the course there is far too much money and influence involved - that we CT folk are all to aware of world wide. We have no chance to vote out this government or vote in another alternative government. The options given to us is all the same and all the options are governed by the same organizations and people who are mostly pulling the political strings of the world.

Where are we heading and what is the main agenda?

The current riots and civil disobedience is manipulated and encouraged to create a climate in which two major things will happen.
1. The constitution of South Africa must be changed and the population must when it happened, received the new constitution with open arms. {{Not unlike the current situation in America - is it?}}
2. In the new order of things created by the unrest and the above changes, the money power will have the government by the proverbial short-and-curly's, all the property will eventually be owned by the banks. The government will buy back the properties and land masses from the banks, but they will not get paid. The interest rate and currency exchange rate  of the global economical situation will always shift the goal-posts just out of reach and the "masters" who own the banks will eventually own the country and countries and the world......

No amount of hopping, skipping, jumping or dancing will change this course we are all on.  We in South Africa and indeed America and eventually the world are moving steadily towards a new system where the citizens will have no rights and no one can stop it. What we can do is to put heads together so we can see how we can survive these changes to the best of our abilities.  When you know something is coming you can at the very least take heed and control your own situation as best you can.

19 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

you south Africans....

What in the hell did I just watch ?

1 person likes this

I thought Mugabe tried to throw white people off the land and it didn't turn out as planned. Oh I know that Africa belonged to blacks before the Dutch, the British, the Belgians, all the countries that colonized/enslaved Africa, just seems to me the blame is never put on their own failures.

9 minutes ago, CSB said:

What in the hell did I just watch ?

That's a sample (mild) of S.A. Sub cultures among the remaining white kids that exist there.

Crazy Right?

11 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

That's a sample (mild) of S.A. Sub cultures among the remaining white kids that exist there.

Crazy Right?

If it gets to my home town America I will be looking for a new home . I am old school .

Just now, CSB said:

If it gets to my home town America I will be looking for a new home . I am old school .

It's really just unbelievable.

New 24 Johannesburg will cover stories on cannibalism, rape and infanticide almost daily.

It's a murderous lot.

I particularly follow the white genocide that's been happening ever since apartheid.

16 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

It's really just unbelievable.

New 24 Johannesburg will cover stories on cannibalism, rape and infanticide almost daily.

It's a murderous lot.

I particularly follow the white genocide that's been happening ever since apartheid.

Here - this may give you some further "insight" graphic though

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.