Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

SHOCK VIDEO: PERSON CARVES ‘POUND OF FLESH’ FROM BODY FOR OBAMA [WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC]

28 posts in this topic

A series of disturbing videos posted to LiveLeak over the weekend claim to depict a person literally carving a pound of flesh from their body for US President Barack Obama.

Separate videos uploaded momentarily Friday and Saturday afternoon – but promptly removed – by user “fleshforobama” appear to show graphic self mutilation in protest against the Obama administration and the US judicial system.

<snip>

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-person-carves-pound-of-flesh-from-body-for-obama-warning-extremely-graphic/

Mentally ill...? Obama brings that out in way too many people!

I had seen this earlier . I didn't want to be the one posting it here . This is so sick . Way would anyone do such a thing ?

The pain would have had to be tremendous .

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Mentally ill

I could never understand way a sane person would such a thing .

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

I had seen this earlier . I didn't want to be the one posting it here . This is so sick . Way would anyone do such a thing ?

The pain would have had to be tremendous .

I could never understand way a sane person would such a thing .

I'm always posting morbid things. I'm not into body mutilation, even tatts are not something I want. Much less carving out a much needed piece of my body for some f***tard like Obama. Def mental illness, some self emoliation going on too. sp?  People have been setting themselves on fire and news says little about it (in protest of corruption).

i dont feel like investigating this any further but holy fuk...

where to begin slicing? what a thought process and mindset to be able to do something like that.

its easy to get lost in sites that show this stuff.....bestgore comes to mind......no ty

i wonder if it was weighed, bagged, boxed and shipped as a gift

wow

Posted (edited)

I don't know what to say about this.  All I was able to see were animated graphic gifs of various things he allegedly did...... which make no sense.   The first leg wound piece seems too deep of a hole in his leg with no bone anywhere to be found, at least I didn't see the bone.  If I cut down maybe 2 inches in that spot I'll hut bone.   Also the stitched up leg I think should show more black & blue coloring, unless he stitched it up within several minutes of opening the leg.

I don't know, if it's real it's making bath salts & Flakka seem more sane than sobriety.  Whoever would do this is nuts, whoever would fake this is smart, because it looks real enough and sends a good message about a retardedly corrupt legal system.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

i dont feel like investigating this any further but holy fuk...

where to begin slicing? what a thought process and mindset to be able to do something like that.

its easy to get lost in sites that show this stuff.....bestgore comes to mind......no ty

i wonder if it was weighed, bagged, boxed and shipped as a gift

wow

Obama and his other Luciferian buds will find a way to turn this into a positive thing for themselves... sacrificial? "Thank you for your "sacrifice" is a favorite phrase of politicians when talking to mutilated soldiers and the families of dead ones. 

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Mentally ill...? Obama brings that out in way too many people!

Oh how right you are!!!

Alex claims to be holding these vids. I believe it... I know a dude who wanted his leg cut off in the worst way, and it's all he wanted to talk about with me... was just too creepy. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Obama and his other Luciferian buds will find a way to turn this into a positive thing for themselves... sacrificial? "Thank you for your "sacrifice" is a favorite phrase of politicians when talking to mutilated soldiers and the families of dead ones. 

More flesh for Moloch? 

hitlery doing naked cartwheels to this video

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

More flesh for Moloch? 

hitlery doing naked cartwheels to this video

Are you watching the series Fear of the Walking Dead? If you are and haven't see the past few epis don't look at my spoiler. 

Spoiler

They have an owl theme going on now. 

5 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

Oh how right you are!!!

Alex claims to be holding these vids. I believe it... I know a dude who wanted his leg cut off in the worst way, and it's all he wanted to talk about with me... was just too creepy. 

That is creepy!  I'd get away from that dude and quick. He might decide it's better to cut something off of someone else, than himself. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Are you watching the series Fear of the Walking Dead? If you are and haven't see the past few epis don't look at my spoiler. 

Reveal hidden contents

They have an owl theme going on now. 

damnit cin........i just finished walking dead...viscious, lucille. 1st person view.

was just about to start catching up with fear the walking dead....but you....put that damn little "dont click me" thingy i can NEVER resist.

its my weakness

here goes.

2 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

damnit cin........i just finished walking dead...viscious, lucille. 1st person view.

was just about to start catching up with fear the walking dead....but you....put that damn little "dont click me" thingy i can NEVER resist.

its my weakness

here goes.

LOL Sorry, but now that you've clicked it, whatdaya think? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.