Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Check out this Illuminati Card of Gay activists

11 posts in this topic

You've got to be fkn kidding me, lol.   I need to find a complete set of this card game because for all I know, they are making these cards in the present, some of them anyway.  I've tried looking for the set but can only find loose images and some bunches of them, not whole sets.   Too many dead on coincidences for me to relax about not having an authentic full set of these to verify their actual age.

@JibbyJedi

This card game is real and you can order a set . But way ?

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Jackson-Games-1305SJG-Illuminati/dp/1556343841

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by the 1975 book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anarchism and the Semiconscious Liberation Army.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_%28game%29

1 minute ago, CSB said:

@JibbyJedi

This card game is real and you can order a set . But way ?

http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Jackson-Games-1305SJG-Illuminati/dp/1556343841

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by the 1975 book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anarchism and the Semiconscious Liberation Army.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_%28game%29

Thanks, I was hoping for a free full set online lol.  If Jackson is in on it and part of their group, I'd rather not be giving him my beast notes increasing his wealth.   There's so many dead ons to be coincidence, still have yet to see Big Ben collapsing though, maybe that was a timeline that was altered and prevented.   I really hate speculating, why haven't we tracked this guy down and seen him on ANYTHING yet?

11 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Thanks, I was hoping for a free full set online lol.  If Jackson is in on it and part of their group, I'd rather not be giving him my beast notes increasing his wealth.   There's so many dead ons to be coincidence, still have yet to see Big Ben collapsing though, maybe that was a timeline that was altered and prevented.   I really hate speculating, why haven't we tracked this guy down and seen him on ANYTHING yet?

From what I understand the game has just started . The game may just last a short time but the reality may take years .

30 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

You've got to be fkn kidding me, lol.   I need to find a complete set of this card game because for all I know, they are making these cards in the present, some of them anyway.  I've tried looking for the set but can only find loose images and some bunches of them, not whole sets.   Too many dead on coincidences for me to relax about not having an authentic full set of these to verify their actual age.

The real original complete sets come up on ebay from time to time but man, they are like hundreds of dollars. I want a set too! 

25 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

That's not the real set, it's a boardgame thing. See my post about originals, they don't make it anymore, I don't think. I was looking for what you are and didn't want to spend that much money.  

1 person likes this

Pokemon puts people in the poor house.

But hey, ya gotta catch them all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.