Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Breaking News! Just saw a weird flashing star/ufo! took pictures with telescope! found a man looking back at me!

84 posts in this topic

Here you go ladies and gents, this is the image i just snapped using my phone through the telescope! do you see what i see? i see a mans face, fully featured looking back at me. Got this from a flashing star/ufo directly north. Location: Northeast england!

wtf.jpg

Additions i thought i lost!

wah 4.jpgwah 5.jpgwah.jpgwah2.jpg

2 people like this

Why does the man look like gandalf aka sir ian mckellen?

this is freaking me out lol. the face is so well defined its unreal. never expected this.

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Here you go ladies and gents, this is the image i just snapped using my phone through the telescope! do you see what i see? i see a mans face, fully featured looking back at me. Got this from a flashing star/ufo directly north. Location: Northeast england!

wtf.jpg

That, is an angel my friend. Good or evil, who knows.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why does the man look like gandalf aka sir ian mckellen?

Ian McClellan?

I don't know...the smart phones don't focus very good...so it's probably out of focus...

4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

That, is an angel my friend. Good or evil, who knows.

Could be. This is life altering. I cannot believe it. My mind has been blown tonight. Maybe @RabidWolf has an explanation? you are the explanatory type. Debunk me!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Could be. This is life altering. I cannot believe it. My mind has been blown tonight. Maybe @RabidWolf has an explanation? you are the explanatory type. Debunk me!

I have seen these.phenoma appeRing more and more in the past few years. some in greater detail. All are falling lights with human silhouettes. 

The first appear over israso that I seen. Let me look for em.

there are many scriptures that explain these. Messangers of God coming to man to leave a message or receive one.

Or the flip side. Fallen star, or angels who are wreaking havoc on the minds of men.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I see it with the naked eye too :)

Can't confirm too many clouds...Do you have RA/Dec or Alt/Az?

That Niburu/Planet X thing again?

Maybe if somebody else reports it also ... somewhere across the internet ...

Edited by counterintelligence

@Ukshep

I think I know where I have seen these before.

If you look at the UFO Space Satellite footage of UFOS, you see that same exact thing up there. Could be from the space station. look around for those key words.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

Can't confirm too many clouds...Do you have RA/Dec or Alt/Az?

Shep said to tell you it's a new scope and he just got it, isn't that experienced with it. Object is gone now, it disappeared. On the phone with him now. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.