Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Nancy Pelosi: I “Guarantee” Trump Will Not Be President (Video)

5 posts in this topic

The writer earned a 3 day restriction for attempting to share this on FB. So what does Pelosi know that she can 'guarantee Trump will not be President?'

UPDATE: THIS POST JUST EARNED ME ANOTHER 3 DAY SUSPENSION…

LEARN ABOUT WHERE YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SILENCED!

Listen to Rep. Nancy Pelosi, saying she can “guarantee” that Donald Trump will not defeat Hillary Clinton to become president of the United States. No one wants to believe that absolutely every single solitary word that comes out of a politician’s mouth is part of a larger conspiracy, or some nefarious plot, because after all, these are the people running our country, and despite all its flaws most of us love America.

Let’s face it, It’s painful to think the people tasked with doing the will of the people could possibly hate those they represent THAT much, but at the same time, the road from “conspiracy theory” to “established fact” is often a short one these days, so one would be wise to look at all possibilities. With that said, Queen Nancy makes some extremely alarming comments in the following interview that should have every conspiracy theorist’s “Bat Phone” going bat sh**. 

“Donald Trump is not going to be President of the United States,” said Pelosi. “Take it to the bank, I guarantee it.”

Referring to Trump, “here today, gone tomorrow,” presidential candidate…

Finally, her use of the phrase,  “our next president, whoever she may be…”

What?!?!?! “whoever she may be…” What the hell kind of a comment is that? How many women are running? Pelosi’s comments could mean so many things, and not one of them adds up to anything good, not the least of which is that she’s just a senile old bat who not too long ago was second in line to the Oval Office. That thought still haunts many people. Listen…

http://right.is/politics/2016/05/nancy-pelosi-i-guarantee-trump-will-not-be-president-video-60210.html

Posted (edited)

Plans are in place to where if Trump is in or out, the plans are in motion to not be able to be stopped, say the ones who got Trump to where he is now. They worked too long on this, consider it insurance. That doesn't mean stop resistance, however everyone is noticing the world is getting too fked up. There is an article on here I think and/or on Bin about this.

Edited by rbear
+

"We have to inaugurate your next President before you can find out who you voted for."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.