Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

America- A Nation of Fools; A must read

17 posts in this topic

America- A Nation of Fools

Yes, of course I know this description of “us citizen” is offensive to some, may be more than some people however it is true, we are a nation of callous, indifferent stupid fools at best for being so silent all these years. We became our worst enemies to a country we pretend to love and care for.

Our indifference turned this country to a nation of fear, a police and security state at best. True we do not have the 400,000 “secret informers” like that of East Germany, but do not worry about it, our phones are tapped, our grocery shopping are monitored, our medications are kept tapped of, our medical files are accessed.

Posted November 1, 2013 By Sami Jamil Jadallah

George Bush and Dick Cheney and all the criminal gangs decided to go to war in Iraq  because they were looking for “somebody’s ass to kick” this is according to a Peter Baker’s of the New York Times new book ” Days of Fire: Bush and Cheney in the White House”.

Read it here : http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/01/america-a-nation-of-fools/

2 people like this

America is being run by a criminal syndicate that is in full occupation of every branch of government. Yes, Americans are fools, fools in fear... fools brainwashed by the very system that seeks to irradiate them and bathe glutinously in the spoils. 

However, according to the Obomination administration these thugs who enjoy total impunity are just “justice-involved individuals.” :yah:

56 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

However, according to the Obomination administration these thugs who enjoy total impunity are just “justice-involved individuals.”

From CSB's thread Laughing at stupid liberals:
"I will be signing a new executive order replacing the word "looting" with "undocumented shopping." 
-Obama

It's not that far fetched...

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

"I will be signing a new executive order replacing the word "looting" with "undocumented shopping." 
-Obama

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-ballot-measure-blamed-shoplifting-jump-39115364

Perry Lutz says his struggle to survive as a small businessman became a lot harder afterCalifornia voters reduced theft penalties 1½ years ago.

About a half-dozen times this year, shoplifters have stolen expensive drones or another of the remote-controlled toys he sells in HobbyTown USA, a small shop in Rocklin, northeast of Sacramento. "It's just pretty much open season," Lutz said. "They'll pick the $800 unit and just grab it and run out the door."

Anything below $950 keeps the crime a misdemeanor — and likely means the thieves face no pursuit and no punishment, say retailers and law enforcement officials. Large retailers including Safeway, Target, Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies say shoplifting increased at least 15 percent, and in some cases, doubled since voters approved Proposition 47 and ended the possibility of charging shoplifting as a felony with the potential for a prison sentence.

<snip>

Getting close!  @Lucy Barnable

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-ballot-measure-blamed-shoplifting-jump-39115364

Perry Lutz says his struggle to survive as a small businessman became a lot harder afterCalifornia voters reduced theft penalties 1½ years ago.

About a half-dozen times this year, shoplifters have stolen expensive drones or another of the remote-controlled toys he sells in HobbyTown USA, a small shop in Rocklin, northeast of Sacramento. "It's just pretty much open season," Lutz said. "They'll pick the $800 unit and just grab it and run out the door."

Anything below $950 keeps the crime a misdemeanor — and likely means the thieves face no pursuit and no punishment, say retailers and law enforcement officials. Large retailers including Safeway, Target, Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies say shoplifting increased at least 15 percent, and in some cases, doubled since voters approved Proposition 47 and ended the possibility of charging shoplifting as a felony with the potential for a prison sentence.

<snip>

Getting close!  @Lucy Barnable

:ohmy:

It will be total chaos soon with more and more criminals on the streets everyday.

18 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

-Obama

I have to pinch myself just to believe this is going on - a man so wicked as to promote such perversion, and moral deprivation.  A leader of a nation who seeks to instill wickedness and immoral behavior into the hearts of all men. I can only describe him as an infiltrator; one who seeks to destroy the very heart of our nation through disambiguation and tyrrany.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:ohmy:

It will be total chaos soon with more and more criminals on the streets everyday.

The shops are going to have to do something about entry and exit. Buzz them in and out or something, with locks. (Oh look a new bus. opportunity again! lol). No one can stay in business with your inventory being ripped off like that. 

16 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

I have to pinch myself just to believe this is going on - a man so wicked as to promote such perversion, and moral deprivation.  A leader of a nation who seeks to instill wickedness and immoral behavior into the hearts of all men. I can only describe him as an infiltrator; one who seeks to destroy the very heart of our nation through disambiguation and tyrrany.

Me too... The scary thing is I don't think I can even imagine how bad bad can really be.
It never occurred to me that the things we're seeing now would ever actually happen.
It's one thing to prep and be mentally prepared but now I'm not sure that's possible.
I mean, I'm ready for what I've thought of but there's clearly a lot I haven't.
On the plus side, we here are most likely better set up for it than most.
It'll be hard for trannies to run in heels and thugs do themselves in.
Progressives liberals think it won't affect them somehow.
So there's that for a survival advantage.

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The shops are going to have to do something about entry and exit. Buzz them in and out or something, with locks. (Oh look a new bus. opportunity again! lol). No one can stay in business with your inventory being ripped off like that. 

If the shoplifters aren't being prosecuted or even perused it encourages them to do it again and again.
Plus, I think more people will shop online now with the potential of pervs in the bathrooms too.
Yep, businesses will and are going down fast.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

If the shoplifters aren't being prosecuted or even perused it encourages them to do it again and again.
Plus, I think more people will shop online now with the potential of pervs in the bathrooms too.
Yep, businesses will and are going down fast.

so true.. And the robots aren't even here yet.. To take our jobs.. So more theft will occur in the near future

I shop online more and more now.  So much easier, no gas, no running all over looking for things they don't have plus no price comparisons possible with brick and mortar and way fewer choices. I couldn't begin to find the herbs, spices and other things I find online in stores around here. I just got a free trial for amazon fresh, placed an order last night. Only ordered specialty coffees and teas and ACV. Non perishable. I'm not exactly anti social, but I don't like shopping in malls because I don't like crowds. I even go online for local stores and order my gardening supplies etc. (anything I can)  and pick them up. All I have to do is go to the counter and they load it up and I'm off. Don't like in store shopping. I do like to shop for my own food, not let someone else pick it out and deliver. Amazon fresh is going to hit grocers hard, I think and others like them that pop up. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.