Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TearsForFears

4000 Travelers Miss Flights - TSA Circus!

2 posts in this topic

Initially I thought Cinn had loaded this story, but I couldn't find it. I apologize ahead of time if I missed it. 

---

American Airlines said some 4,000 passengers have missed flights at O’Hare since February because of the long wait times.

The TSA has blamed the long waits at security on a shortage of screeners, due to federal budget cuts. The agency also has said airlines are seeing record travel volume, meaning more passengers in lines.

American Airlines spokeswoman Leslie Scott sounded off on the security issues.

“We are frustrated. We know our passengers are frustrated, and our employees are really frustrated,” she said.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/05/16/nightmarish-lines-continue-at-airport-security-checkpoints/

It's the job of TSA - through the department of homeland security to make sure no nefarious items or people board flights... I'd say they've accomplished their mission!... the flights are leaving without the passengers!

You just can't make this stuff up. lol 

Sound a bit like a 3-ring circus? Well, you wouldn't be wrong in your summation...

:1XqXnoz:

Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is now inviting miniature therapy horses and their handlers from the non-profit Seven Oaks Farms Miniature Therapy Horses program in Hamilton, Ohio to visit the terminals several times a month.

"Animals help reduce stress and anxiety levels and put smiles on people's faces," said Mindy Kershner, a spokeswoman for the airport.

---

San Diego International Airport is bringing in the clowns.

As part of a performing arts residency program, Fern Street Circus will be offering performances, rehearsals and workshops in the airport over the next eight months.

---

The airport in Atlanta is adding extra music performers in the areas before security, and bringing on more staff members to answers travelers' questions.

During very busy checkpoint wait times, the team will also be handing out snacks and beverages to passengers in line.

:rd107ki:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/travel/tsa-lines-causing-frowns-bring-clowns-tiny-horses-n574816

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.