Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Stupidity of the process caused the birther movement?

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There's this -- http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/05/09/Obama-Closeup-2.png

There was also that horrific PDF birth extract that had like 9 separate layers to it the White House released that was debunked within hours of release by picking apart the layers.   Are all these lies? 

Yeah & Michelle is Michael, our 1st tranny.  So I'm quite sure the lies go far far beyond a stupid BC conspiracy, lol.

Edited by JibbyJedi

So, Toad, what happened to Loretta Fuddy? Was she a birther?

BO's paternal grandmother said he was born in Kenya.  But you say Kansas, famous for a line in The Wizard of Oz. When I think of BO's birth, I am reminded of the movie, The Omen. 

Mochelle is mos def a he-she. Poor Joan Rivers. She should not have messed with the Agenda. 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

JJ? yeah, you're obviously a birther

And you're a "labeler".... part of the problem of divide & conquering people's minds.  Truther, birther, tea bagger, Trumper, liberal, conservative, cultist, box, label, box, label, write offs...... that's what those words do to people, they make people write off others based on a few sentences.

YOU are part of the problem.  You spread fake believe constantly on multiple forums pushing MSM lies and think of yourself as doing a service to the truth movement?  How is that any different than a mini Alex Jones?  You want to be a reporter?  Apply at a news station if that's what you want to do.   There you can label & box up all the people you want to help the Divide & Conquer mentality keep going.

Edited by JibbyJedi

If Barry O was born in Kenya,  Hillary Clinton had to know, yet didn't use it in her campaign. That's unbelievable from the dirtiest player in the game unless you consider the nwo agenda and their plans for the future. That’s the option I choose to go with.  Obama’s not a native born citizen, Hillary knew but didn't say anything about it because she has been promised things or threatened into silence by the elite.  

2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

If Barry O was born in Kenya,  Hillary Clinton had to know, yet didn't use it in her campaign. That's unbelievable from the dirtiest player in the game unless you consider the nwo agenda and their plans for the future. That’s the option I choose to go with.  Obama’s not a native born citizen, Hillary knew but didn't say anything about it because she has been promised things or threatened into silence by the elite.  

My guess promised access to the "goody" room!come get the goodies!g5 airplane?

2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

LOL..... do you people actually believe and their back & forths, rivalries, that your vote counts & matters in the final decision of anything...... or that any of these political "words" are honest & any of them actually happen (that are good for us)?

They all play golf together, and dance naked together in front of huge bon fires like drunken inbreds.   If you think Billery & Obama & Trump & the rest of them are actually rivals..... hahahaha.  I may be in the wrong forum for truth perhaps. 

1 person likes this

he was, none does anyone work they read a head line or the BC and stop.

Did you know the BC they use to say Obama was born in H was in a hospital not even built at the time. People should dig. The hospital even put it on they web sire none cares  

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

How can he be born in Kenya if it was owned by the British Empire. Think about that one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Kenya

24 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

How can he be born in Kenya if it was owned by the British Empire. Think about that one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Kenya

:lol_alpha:

America is still a British colony..... does anyone really feel "independent" from England?  We have their same friggen court systems and their laws become our laws and vice versa, what is separate about us?  If you read 'their' history book & history the way they want you to know it, then you'll know their versions of it only.  Problem people have is they cement their "first" bits of new information "from the authority figure" sources, then anything that contradicts their 1st information is instantly shunned & ridiculed.

My God, this is a conspiracy site and hardly ANY of you think critically or with that conspiracy type mindset.  Mainstream tells you something, you drink it all up 100%, all the time, the same sources that are 10000% controlled "by the bad guys working against our best interests".... do you guys get that?  Where am I, lol.

Nothing mainstream is worth the time it takes to piss all over it.

1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

LOL..... do you people actually believe and their back & forths, rivalries, that your vote counts & matters in the final decision of anything...... or that any of these political "words" are honest & any of them actually happen (that are good for us)?

They all play golf together, and dance naked together in front of huge bon fires like drunken inbreds.   If you think Billery & Obama & Trump & the rest of them are actually rivals..... hahahaha.  I may be in the wrong forum for truth perhaps. 

If you only know this one post, I  could see where you might think that. But you're wrong in your assumption. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.