Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Germany to spend over $100 billion on refugees

4 posts in this topic

The pension-paying is canceled.

Instead, you have to pay these supposed pension-payers.

You have to pay them a lot.

Germany’s government expects to spend around 93,6 billion euros ($105,8 billion) by the end of 2020 on costs related to the refugee crisis, a magazine said on Saturday, citing a draft from the federal finance ministry for negotiations with the country’s 16 states. The German spending on refugees is almost twice the South African national budget and equivalent to R1,63 trillion.

The figure is likely to stoke concerns, particularly among growing anti-immigration movements, on the impact of new arrivals on Europe’s largest economy which took in more than a million people last year, many from Syria and other war zones.

The numbers arriving have fallen this year, helped by a deal between the European Union and Turkey that was designed to give Turks visa-free travel to Europe in return for stemming the flow of migrants.

German weekly news magazine Der Spiegel said the finance ministry’s calculations included the costs for accommodating and integrating refugees as well as tackling the root causes for people fleeing from crisis-stricken regions. cont DS

----------------------

Yes ppl, (or cattle as Jews call you from the talimud), you must pay for bad things, just the same as if you smoke you have to pay for them (unless you grow your own etc), when in reality they should be paying you to smoke tobacco. Just think of the two birds we could take care of with this. On the one hand, increased carcinogen levels to instead of slowly take effect, they could be massively added to affect ppl some months later. Just think of all the problems we would take care of. For one, well a limited severly span for ppl smoking would ofset and generate revenua, and on the other hand take care of the bad gene pool. 

Germany received all of that money from the Department of Foreign policy and it's contributions from other "groups".

Most conspicuous is the Clinton Foundation.

People who laugh at us "doom junkies" will be shocked when shtf. My f&f think prepping is for idjits. Just look at the ammo shelves in stores to see how a lot of us really pay attention to what is going down. And I do mean DOWN.

Just now, grav said:

People who laugh at us "doom junkies" will be shocked when shtf. My f&f think prepping is for idjits. Just look at the ammo shelves in stores to see how a lot of us really pay attention to what is going down. And I do mean DOWN.

They're trying to make people go through background checks to buy ammo in Cali. Giant attempt at disarming going on now. I posted about the Gunpocalypse being unleashed on us TODAY, May 16.  My freezer is empty. I am going to fill it up! Been slacking on the replacement of preps, time to get it back up to where it should be. At least I used the stuff and rotated property for once and didn't have to throw anything away. Getting better at it!  Look at South America, the shit is literally hitting the fan for food supplies as I write this. Brazil impeached their leftist pres and she's under criminal charges, butnot before she destroyed the place. Argentina... changed from left to right leadership....we'll see if things get any better. They're all crooks. I see all of that here, except impeachment and charges.  Yes We Can, my arse. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.