Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Ben Carson Reveals Five Names on Trump VP List

9 posts in this topic

Dr. Ben Carson confirmed five people on presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s list of potential vice presidential running mates in a recent interview.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 VP running mate to John McCain, was one of the five Carson said was on the list. The rest are all former 2016 GOP presidential candidates: Trump’s closest competitor Sen. Ted Cruz, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Sen. Marco Rubio, and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Carson named the VP contenders to the Washington Post during a car ride with his wife Candy to a TV interview. Carson has been traveling as a spokesman for Trump. He has also been placed on a committee working on pinning down a running mate for the real estate mogul turned GOP presumptive presidential nominee.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/ben-carson-reveals-five-trump-vp-list/

Hmmm... Sarah Palin? Is that really helpful? Cruz? WTF? I don't like any of these supposed picks! 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Dr. Ben Carson confirmed five people on presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s list of potential vice presidential running mates in a recent interview.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 VP running mate to John McCain, was one of the five Carson said was on the list. The rest are all former 2016 GOP presidential candidates: Trump’s closest competitor Sen. Ted Cruz, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Sen. Marco Rubio, and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Carson named the VP contenders to the Washington Post during a car ride with his wife Candy to a TV interview. Carson has been traveling as a spokesman for Trump. He has also been placed on a committee working on pinning down a running mate for the real estate mogul turned GOP presumptive presidential nominee.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/ben-carson-reveals-five-trump-vp-list/

Hmmm... Sarah Palin? Is that really helpful? Cruz? WTF? I don't like any of these supposed picks! 

It's gotta be a fake leaked list because I didn't see Dana Loesch, Ted Nugent, Lars Larson or me on it.

1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

It's gotta be a fake leaked list because I didn't see Dana Loesch, Ted Nugent, Lars Larson or me on it.

David Duke isn't on there either. lmao

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

Electorally speaking,  Ohio is crucial and Kasich makes the most sense. He doesn't need Cruz (who does?) to win Texas,  Rubio is no help, and Chris Christi is in political hot water.  Sarah Palin? :tomcruise:

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Electorally speaking,  Ohio is crucial and Kasich makes the most sense. He doesn't need Cruz (who does?) to win Texas,  Rubio is no help, and Chris Christi is in political hot water.  Sarah Palin? :tomcruise:

Sarah Palin reminds me of my daughter.

She has a huge heart ❤ but....

Let's just say, I wouldn't want her to boil water or anything that complex.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Why is Ben Carson a spokesman for Trump? It doesn't seem like a good fit.

Carson has a history of making extreme and inflammatory comments. He has claimed that the outcome of the Holocaust would have been different “if the people had been armed,” fabricated a story about being admitted to West Point, said he believes Joseph built Egypt’s pyramids to store grain, and compared advocates of marriage equality to pedophiles.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/04/trump-campaign-hires-ben-carson-foxs-former-favorite-candidate-head-vp-selection-committee/210232

19 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Why is Ben Carson a spokesman for Trump? It doesn't seem like a good fit.

Carson has a history of making extreme and inflammatory comments. He has claimed that the outcome of the Holocaust would have been different “if the people had been armed,” fabricated a story about being admitted to West Point, said he believes Joseph built Egypt’s pyramids to store grain, and compared advocates of marriage equality to pedophiles.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/04/trump-campaign-hires-ben-carson-foxs-former-favorite-candidate-head-vp-selection-committee/210232

Weird.

That's not my quote.

It's someone else. Glitch in the matrix.

LOL ?

6 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Weird.

That's not my quote.

LOL ?

I might have quoted Cinnamon in the post where you quoted her and then it picked it up as quoting you.

Or.........................GLITCH which happens frequently to me like deja vu.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

Weird.

That's not my quote.

LOL ?

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

I might have quoted Cinnamon in the post where you quoted her and then it picked it up as quoting you.

Or.........................GLITCH which happens frequently to me like deja vu.

Ok I don't know about this. Could a supposable glitch if so or say precognition, etc, be trying to point you in the direction or maybe saying "here, however the glitch might be something else which has never been exposed to you. Take for instance you happen to possibly love some one, but due to life events, (work/co workers), someone showed up out of nowhere and you fell in love with them while the (co worker) all they did was talk trash to you, which drove you away. You tell the other one which you barely even know after idk 4 months (prob more) you love her and she never lets you see her again, and also hides. Yes she will drive by and try to watch you, and you see reminders of her on your days off. You however never see any reminders of the other girl, besides the occasional one or two a week while at work. 

Since the precog never has shown anything to do with the co worker ever, but only showed tons of things that haven't happened with the other person. You have seen things play out word for word just like as seen, although in minute cases, the differences might be about 1-2% if any.

So its a question to ponder. On the one hand if the other person never does talk to you and although you do love her, the other would be just fine with also as you fell in love with her at work (same as the precog one). On both occasions, you never meant to do any of these things, but maybe thats fate, although why precog with one but never w/other. Could the glitch be telling you on both occasions/ppl just wait idk 3-4 more months then see what has happened? So still left with idk. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.