Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Here's the plan for keeping Trump out

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/14/here-s-the-best-way-to-stop-trump-and-save-republicans-in-the-senate-and-house.html

(snip) This leaves us with the third option: a viable third party presidential candidate whom conservatives would be excited about. Were a Ben Sasse, Tom Coburn, James Mattis (who already declined once), even a Mitt Romney or other conservative would improve the odds for many Senate Republicans just by energizing the conservative base. Without this viable third party candidate, House and Senate Republicans are going to lose.

Let’s not kid ourselves; we conservatives hold no illusion that a third-party candidate would be able to capture the 270 electoral votes required to win the presidency. The best this candidate could hope for would be no candidate hitting 270 and the election going to the House of Representatives, where skillful lobbying would secure the presidency. But the chances that the election turns to the House are minimal. We’re probably looking at President Hillary Clinton, and we know it.(cont'd)

Going to be an interesting election year.  For the sake of argument,  let's say it did go to the House,  even if a Republican wins, how would that leave you Trump supporters feeling?

Edited by octopus prime

2 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

And in case you think it's not trying to be done:

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/728860

Mitt Romney is leading the search. 

Dear Mittens,

STFU

Go away and may we never hear or see your name in print ever again. Unless it involves your head and a pike or some lamppost that you got entangled with.

2 people like this

There is no hope to resurrect U.S.A. Inc. through political means.

I want to see everyone squirm and gnash their teeth when Trump is sworn in.

The thought of all those people in apoplectic rage, literally makes me giddy with delight.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, VonLud said:

The thought of all those people in apoplectic rage, literally makes me giddy with delight.

The green basket is empty. Sorry, I owe ya one!

Even though I don't agree.

It was just so.... well.... ballsy.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Yep,

I'm with you all the way.

Can't wait to see all the petroleum based plastic kayaks float down the streets filled with dirty, filthy, patchouli drenched Libtards in a river of liberal tears all the way to the Canadian border.

Just can't figure out the idiots that think it would be better to throw their votes away by either not voting or wasting it to a third party that could never come close to , but actually facilitate Hillbillary's ability to be elected simply on some principles or some dislike for President Trump.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.