Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Mother Marches Through Target With Her Family To Protest Transgender Bathroom Policy

14 posts in this topic

Wow! She's the mother of 12. 

Published on May 14, 2016

With bible in hand and family in tow this mother warns target of there evil evil sins.

An arrogant fat woman has the audacity to preach hatred of trans people while she proudly displays her sin of gluttony, and brings her children with her as proof of her inability to control her sexual urges!

I love America!  Hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

An arrogant fat woman has the audacity to preach hatred of trans people while she proudly displays her sin of gluttony, and brings her children with her as proof of her inability to control her sexual urges!

I love America!  Hahahahahaha

So do I! Capitalism at work. Seen Target's stocks lately?  They're going down. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So do I! Capitalism at work. Seen Target's stocks lately?  They're going down. 

Agreed! It seems the only thing that any company understands is when we as a people come together and tell them to f***k off with our buying power.

1 person likes this

Just now, Quick1966 said:

Agreed! It seems the only thing that any company understands is when we as a people come together and tell them to f***k off with our buying power.

Voting with you wallet, that IS all they understand. I wonder how long the CEO of Target will have a job?  Corporations have ONE goal and one only, that is growth.  I'd like to be a fly on the wall at their board meetings.  

When I first glanced at this video, I thought she had her wallet in her hand.  lol

39 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

That's a really good point Quick.

The queers tried the same thing once a Chicken chain restaurant and nothing came of it.

This is much bigger than that obviously.

Here's the article he refers to http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/obamas-transgender-obsession-is-literally-insane/

Who is Barack Hussein Obama, the man in the White House? Without a doubt, Obama is the most unvetted, unaccomplished, unqualified person to ever to occupy the Oval Office in American history. Do we even know for sure that Obama mentally stable? Dr. Sam Vaknin, the world’s leading expert on narcissism... 

http://www.truthandaction.org/is-barack-obama-mentally-stable/

1 person likes this

Walmart must have been closed. The only thing missing is butt crack.  Seriously,  if Target wants to have TG bathrooms,  it's their business.  If they want my money,  they'll get rid of them. On second thought,  I don't shop target or walmart anyway,  so it's up to you guys to make them get rid of them. 

4 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Wouldn't it just be simpler to not shop there?

Yup, I don't think this woman is really helping the anti-tranny-potty crowd. 

44 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yup, I don't think this woman is really helping the anti-tranny-potty crowd. 

Yep,

other than it's conceivable that it may have been a bible planted coconspirator to raise the awareness of the threats that Christians may pose.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.