Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I demand you Join Islam!

16 posts in this topic

No much difference between that and any religion, they all threaten you for non-belief. I will say Xtians are much more murderous if the last 15 years is much to go by.

1 hour ago, Brio said:

No much difference between that and any religion, they all threaten you for non-belief. I will say Xtians are much more murderous if the last 15 years is much to go by.

Murderous Christians?

Links?

I can give you thousands of links to Murderous Muslims.

2 hours ago, Brio said:

What? Christianity doesn't. Please do my quote Catholic sin as Christian either.

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

What? Christianity doesn't. Please do my quote Catholic sin as Christian either.

Really.

Must be because of all the headlines in the news of Christians highjacking airliners and crashing them into buildings in major cities or setting all those children on fire or crucifying catholic priest or beheading everyone who doesn't submit to Christianity.

Wait a second.....

Apparently they have good dope in Canada.

Nah, I'm not much of a joiner. I only signed up here because guest posting was disabled but I'm not complaining because it keeps out the skunks.

21 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Murderous Christians?

Links?

I can give you thousands of links to Murderous Muslims.

You need links? How many countries has the USA attacked since 9/11? How many of those countries ever attacked or even threatened the USA?

Tell me one thing Afghanistan (Muslim) ever did to the USA?

How about Iraq (Muslim) when did they ever attack the USA?

Libya? Syria? Yemen? Pakistan? All Muslim, all unoffending, all BOMBED by the USA.

So tell me. What did any of these countries ever do to the USA?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.