Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Cat Appreciation Thread

15 posts in this topic

Welcome to my CAT ZONE! i like cats, tell me why you like cats!
Rules: You must play this video while posting in this thread!

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:yah:

Best. Video. Ever. 

My old cat is nearing the end. She's 18 so has had a good run. But she hasn't been eating the last couple days and is quite wobbly. So I think it's time to do the kind thing and put her to sleep, let her go with dignity. I saw this coming a week or two ago and and built a really nice little cedar box, have her cremated in it because I know if I bury her she'll be dug up by the coyote that hangs around. She's a wonderful kitty with huge personality. :`(

1 hour ago, Brio said:

My old cat is nearing the end. She's 18 so has had a good run. But she hasn't been eating the last couple days and is quite wobbly. So I think it's time to do the kind thing and put her to sleep, let her go with dignity. I saw this coming a week or two ago and and built a really nice little cedar box, have her cremated in it because I know if I bury her she'll be dug up by the coyote that hangs around. She's a wonderful kitty with huge personality. :`(

18 years, yeh my dog is now hitting 12. She is getting old, so wont be long for her either :(

Also just got a new cat myself. it just goes off for days, comes back feeds itself lazes around then off it goes again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.