Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

COGNITIVE INFILTRATION PSYOP EXPOSED! (Did they get you, too?)

8 posts in this topic

Check this out. It's a great video.

COGNITIVE INFILTRATION PSYOP EXPOSED! (Did they get you, too?)  

Posted (edited)

Not to come off as a dick, but, isn't this obvious to everyone? The people doing this are very visible.

Edited by thedudeabides

Well I know some of you guys are part of the problem.  You are "cognitively stuck" and won't even look into some things yourselves.  

This b*tch is long done, she's just a broken record for official alternative Alex Jones reality.... there were "Crisis Actors" at the Boston Bombing, I saw it myself I didn't just jump on board with that shit.  There were no real planes on 9/11, I investigated this myself and again didn't just jump on board with that.  I saw all the TV fakery of 9/11 back 10 years ago.... but the "cognitively stuck" in ego & Derp won't look into that themselves. 

If b*tches like her speak so cocky & confidently, you weak minded folks just feel good enough about their words and opinions, which then become your own, like what most people do with MSM opinions that become their own.   No one investigates shit themselves, or have their own opinions anymore.  All your opinions are the opinions of others you were given.

I'll take her on any day on any CT topic...... and I have images & facts to back up my talk, she just has a lot of nothing but MSM facts she backs like a good follower.  That whole truther movement has become a cult of personality.

1 person likes this

47 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Well I know some of you guys are part of the problem.  You are "cognitively stuck" and won't even look into some things yourselves.  

This b*tch is long done, she's just a broken record for official alternative Alex Jones reality.... there were "Crisis Actors" at the Boston Bombing, I saw it myself I didn't just jump on board with that shit.  There were no real planes on 9/11, I investigated this myself and again didn't just jump on board with that.  I saw all the TV fakery of 9/11 back 10 years ago.... but the "cognitively stuck" in ego & Derp won't look into that themselves. 

If b*tches like her speak so cocky & confidently, you weak minded folks just feel good enough about their words and opinions, which then become your own, like what most people do with MSM opinions that become their own.   No one investigates shit themselves, or have their own opinions anymore.  All your opinions are the opinions of others you were given.

I'll take her on any day on any CT topic...... and I have images & facts to back up my talk, she just has a lot of nothing but MSM facts she backs like a good follower.  That whole truther movement has become a cult of personality.

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Don't make me have to debunk space in here, lol.

I can't debunk Tool though, they are one of my favorites.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.