Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

It’s Their Culture: 30 Little Boys Raped at Turk Refugee Camp

11 posts in this topic

Turkish culture is vibrant AF.

They have so much to teach us, if we would only listen.

Thirty Syrian children were raped for months at a Turkish refugee camp and government authorities failed to notice, according to BirGün newspaper. It comes amid allegations that Turkey is not a safe country for asylum seekers.

The 30 boys were raped by a cleaner at Nizip Refugee Camp in Antep, from September 2015 until the beginning of 2016.

The rapist, identified only as E.E., has confessed that he lured children between the ages of eight and 12 to have sex with him in return for 2 to 5 Turkish Lira (US$.70-1.80). He is now in pre-trial detention.

In addition to E.E.’s confession, the children were able to describe in detail how they were raped in the toilets of the camp.

The families of eight children have so far come forward with a legal complaint. The rest of the families have not done so amid fears that they would be deported.

But despite the rapes taking place over the course of several months, they were never detected by the Prime Ministry Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD), which runs the camp. Instead, the rapes were only revealed after military personnel noticed the perpetrator taking children to the blind spots of cameras. cont DS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya,

a lot of folks think the bufu culture was started by the Greeks but in reality it was always the Turkish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rbear said:

"In addition to E.E.’s confession, the children were able to describe in detail how they were raped in the toilets of the camp"

pubic restroom rape.

yep, that's where the parade is going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

rbear said:

"In addition to E.E.’s confession, the children were able to describe in detail how they were raped in the toilets of the camp"

pubic restroom rape.

yep, that's where the parade is going!

:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

The Chosenites have been a party to this vile behavior as well.

Must be a middle eastern culture thing.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

 “The greatest sin is not the abuse, but talking about the abuse. Kids and parents who step forward to complain are crushed.”

------------

Sometimes its the case workers who may or not have any business in their job in the first place. Take for instance, your kids are literally almost totally Jewed, and you were the biggest slut in the town right before you got the job. Maybe I am missing something but how does that = to case worker? Nintendo Learned that their pa ed o spokesperson was a prostitute  so she was fired. Maybe they don't know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anybody  want these rapefugees over here? Oh, because Obama wants to destroy the USA and is running out of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Why would anybody  want these rapefugees over here? Oh, because Obama wants to destroy the USA and is running out of time.

Because we're all the same on the inside... like exactly the same... and borders aren't real... they're man made... you just think they're real but they're not really real... and all Americans are immigrants anyway... unless you're like 100% Native American Indian your great grand parents came from somewhere else... and when the white people got here they killed all the American Indians and cut off their hair... and that was really mean because the Indians lived in harmony with nature... but the white men didn't like that so they killed them all... but then because white people are lazy they had to go to Africa to get slaves to do the work for them... so they sailed all the way to African and hunted down the Africans... who were like totally peaceful... and they were super smart and strong too... so the white men had to sneak up on them from behind and club them over the head and drag them onto the ships unconscious... otherwise they would have fought back... then they had to put chains around their necks so they couldn't escape and swim back to Africa... when they got here the white men made them work in the cotton fields and they whipped them every single day... plus over half of this land belonged to Mexico first... but the white men didn't like the Mexicans because white people are racist... so they killed a whole bunch of them and forced them to go live in Mexico which is a really bad place cuz all the water is like poison... and then after WW2 all the Nazis moved to America because they didn't want to go to jail for what they did to the Jews... OMG they killed like 60 million Jews... they put them in gas chambers and killed them and made soap and lamp shades out of their skin... and that's so gross and really really mean... and now Americans are bombing little babies in the Middle East and they're totally innocent and cute... they're Arabs and Arabs are Muslims and that's like the religion of peace... and they don't have have the privilege we Americans do because they were born in the wrong place... if you were born in the wrong place you would want to move to the right place too... and so we should let them all in because were all the same... and we should make babies with them because OMG mixed race babies are so cute... and once we're all brown... not that skin color matters... but when we're all brown everyone will be the same and then we'll have world peace... like no more wars and no one will be hungry and we'll have a cure for cancer and stuff... and if you don't agree you are a racist and you should just kill yourself because racist white people aren't dying fast enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Because we're all the same on the inside... like exactly the same... and borders aren't real... they're man made... you just think they're real but they're not really real... and all Americans are immigrants anyway... unless you're like 100% Native American Indian your great grand parents came from somewhere else... and when the white people got here they killed all the American Indians and cut off their hair... and that was really mean because the Indians lived in harmony with nature... but the white men didn't like that so they killed them all... but then because white people are lazy they had to go to Africa to get slaves to do the work for them... so they sailed all the way to African and hunted down the Africans... who were like totally peaceful... and they were super smart and strong too... so the white men had to sneak up on them from behind and club them over the head and drag them onto the ships unconscious... otherwise they would have fought back... then they had to put chains around their necks so they couldn't escape and swim back to Africa... when they got here the white men made them work in the cotton fields and they whipped them every single day... plus over half of this land belonged to Mexico first... but the white men didn't like the Mexicans because white people are racist... so they killed a whole bunch of them and forced them to go live in Mexico which is a really bad place cuz all the water is like poison... and then after WW2 all the Nazis moved to America because they didn't want to go to jail for what they did to the Jews... OMG they killed like 60 million Jews... they put them in gas chambers and killed them and made soap and lamp shades out of their skin... and that's so gross and really really mean... and now Americans are bombing little babies in the Middle East and they're totally innocent and cute... they're Arabs and Arabs are Muslims and that's like the religion of peace... and they don't have have the privilege we Americans do because they were born in the wrong place... if you were born in the wrong place you would want to move to the right place too... and so we should let them all in because were all the same... and we should make babies with them because OMG mixed race babies are so cute... and once we're all brown... not that skin color matters... but when we're all brown everyone will be the same and then we'll have world peace... like no more wars and no one will be hungry and we'll have a cure for cancer and stuff... and if you don't agree you are a racist and you should just kill yourself because racist white people aren't dying fast enough.

I think you said it perfectly. This should be its own page at DS . They will stake submissions and asked for them before. Its on DS main or the board http://bbs.dailystormer.com/c/Tactical-News-Team-Alpha

Edited by rbear
+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 2:29 AM, rbear said:

 “The greatest sin is not the abuse, but talking about the abuse. Kids and parents who step forward to complain are crushed.”

------------

Sometimes its the case workers who may or not have any business in their job in the first place. Take for instance, your kids are literally almost totally Jewed, and you were the biggest slut in the town right before you got the job. Maybe I am missing something but how does that = to case worker? Nintendo Learned that their pa ed o spokesperson was a prostitute  so she was fired. Maybe they don't know?

I guess it could be worse now that I think of it, and re to the first __

from vice article, yeah what the system thinks. In other words they let it happen because they are elite. British govt anyone/other gov't's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.