Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

California Democrats To Launch ‘Gunpocalpyse’ May 16

15 posts in this topic

Oh, look at what the San Bernardino attack got us!  We get attacked, then we get disarmed, chip chip chip. 

I can't say what I want to here! 

<snip>

The legislation that will be heard Monday includes Senate and Assembly bills that address the same gun controls in many instances, thus a case of purposeful overkill.

The legislation, according to FPC, includes:

SB 880: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.

SB 894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.

SB 1006:  University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.

SB 1235: Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.

SB 1407 : Retroactively requires serial numbers to be placed on firearms dating back to 1899.

(Are you f***ing kidding me? These people are total lunatics! f*** you dems, every damn one of you!)

SB 1446: Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

AB 156: Formerly dealt with global warming, but is now the same as SB 1235.

AB 857: Formerly addressed greenhouse gasses, but is now the same as SB 1407.

AB 1135: Formerly centered around groundwater but is now the same as SB 880.

AB 1511: Formerly dealt with energy conservation, but now criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including sportsmen and hunters.

Note that SB 1235 extends registration of firearm owners to include registration of ammunition owners, too.  This is being pushed although the registration of firearm owners has been demonstrably impotent against determined attackers, like Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik of the San Bernardino attack.

<snip>

MORE ON THE TRAITORS AT LINK BELOW:

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/14/democrats-launch-gunpocaplyse-may-16/

Oh man the conservative majority in California are going to flip out.

5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Oh man the conservative majority in California are going to flip out.

lol I'm in California. There are lots of Liberterians and Conservatives here, but the PACS in SF and LA run the election process. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

lol I'm in California. There are lots of Liberterians and Conservatives here, but the PACS in SF and LA run the election process here. 

Indeed, but they are messing with a sleeping bear.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Time for hibernation is OVER!  These people keep pushing the dumbest of the dumb garbage. Politicians need to get real jobs and work for their money.  

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Time for hibernation is OVER!  These people keep pushing the dumbest of the dumb garbage. Politicians need to get real jobs and work for their money.  

The issue is that they take a salary. They should be paid less than soldiers, if at all. 

The public servant no longer exists. Just the self seeking politician.

3 people like this

How exactly do they plan on confiscating these items? 

So if you have legally purchased said items that they will deem illegal, they have the right to just take them without fair compensation? This sounds like theft to me. :DWsKVPL:

17 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

How exactly do they plan on confiscating these items? 

So if you have legally purchased said items that they will deem illegal, they have the right to just take them without fair compensation? This sounds like theft to me. :DWsKVPL:

They're trying to copy NY from the sounds of it.  I had a friend that lived in NY and he moved to Idaho because of what they were doing there.  Lots will just hand them over because they obey the nanny state.  It is theft and since when are laws made retroactive?  These people are the craziest people you'd ever meet (CA libs).  They go around with an idea of utopia that will get the rest of us killed and a goofy looking grin on their face the entire time. I never have wished bad luck on anyone but I hope if all this goes through, they are all beaten, raped and murdered in their beds, like they want me to be. Whoever comes to take your guns (and ammo) is coming to kill you.  

"Every time our country stands in the path of danger, an instinct seems to summon her finest first — those who truly understand her.
"When freedom shivers in the cold shadow of true peril, it's always the patriots who first hear the call.
"When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now, the siren sounds first in the hearts of freedom's vanguard. The smoke in the air of our Concord bridges and Pearl Harbors is always smelled first by the farmers, who come from their simple homes to find the fire, and fight, because they know that sacred stuff resides in that wooden stock and blued steel -- something that gives the most common man the most uncommon of freedoms.
"When ordinary hands can possess such an extraordinary instrument, that symbolizes the full measure of human dignity and liberty. That's why those five words issue an irresistible call to us all, and we muster. So -- so, as, ah, we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed -- and especially for you, Mister Gore: From my cold dead hands!"

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I see a lot of Californians screw up their own political environments, get pissed off, move and begin destroying political policies in other parts of the country that they moved to.

It's freakin insanity.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

I see a lot of Californians screw up their own political environments, get pissed off, move and begin destroying political policies in other parts of the country that they moved to.

It's freakin insanity.

That shit is so damn true! I have no more green, of course.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.