Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TearsForFears

SALLY MILLER: Hillary and her ‘coke habit’

25 posts in this topic

For your Saturday enjoyment, Gotta love the Drudge... 

 

Like other men I’ve known, Bill Clinton fantasized about having a covey of females, all with full breasts, shapely long legs, and tight, eager vaginas in bed with him.

After watching his bed-mates kiss and fondle each other for a while, then he’d join the action.

When I asked Bill if he shared his fantasies with Hillary, he laughed.

“What a joke! Sex is a waste of time to Hillary. When we were dating, she talked about making-out with her girlfriends in college because she knew it turned me on. Hillary seemed worldly and more sexually-experienced than me and, at the time, I liked it.”

“Before we married, I got her pregnant and she had an abortion. It bothered me because I didn’t know about it until it was over. Then, several months after the wedding, she slipped up again because she was too lazy to take the pill.

“Hillary hates kids. She was one nasty ***** when she was pregnant. My God, for nine months, she made my life a living hell and blamed me!

“From the beginning, our political advisors warned us that Hillary must take my last name and concentrate on having a child if I was going to have a future in politics. I saw the real Hillary after we got married.

“She’s a damn frigid ***** who prefers women; she won’t even compromise and be bi-sexual. All I hear is how much she despises penises; she thinks they are f***ing ugly, like snakes.”

Bill mentioned, “The only time Hillary gets aroused or agree to ‘play sexy’ is after she snorts coke. But, even then, she’s rigid and frigid. Hillary goes ape-shit crazy–I mean screams, hits, and cusses–if I touch her breasts! Right after we started fooling around, she warned me to stay away from her tits, even telling me: ‘If you want to nurse–go home to your momma!’”

Hillary Clinton despised Bill’s brother Roger but, she had to be nice to him since he supplied her coke habit.

--

She smoked weed but coke was her addiction.

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking for just another languid, limp video.

Your titillating text turned out far better!

I prefer to call a bunch of busty, long legged babes a bevy, but I'll take a covey too!

Hillary is the devil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I was looking for just another languid, limp video.

Your titillating text turned out far better!

I prefer to call a bunch of busty, long legged babes a bevy, but I'll take a covey too!

Hillary is the devil.

:f7TRnPw: I laugh, but it's pretty lame I'm home on a Sat. night loading second hand stories of the Clinton's Sex lives... Damn I suck. lol. Oh well.

Edited by TearsForFears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

:f7TRnPw: I laugh, but it's pretty lame I'm home on a Sat. night loading second hand stories of the Clinton's Sex lives... Damn I suck. lol. Oh well.

Don't think that didn't cross my mind for about 15 seconds. "WTF am I doing?"

Hopefully you are just trying to re-group. You know, saving your strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Don't think that didn't cross my mind for about 15 seconds. "WTF am I doing?"

Hopefully you are just trying to re-group. You know, saving your strength.

:yah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole country needs to know about this.  If that evil woman is allowed into the Oval Office (again) the country will be ruined.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VonLud said:

I was looking for just another languid, limp video.

Your titillating text turned out far better!

I prefer to call a bunch of busty, long legged babes a bevy, but I'll take a covey too!

Hillary is the devil.

Remember Stevie Nicks? (Fleetwood Mac)

She paid an assistant to blow snow into her bikini area.

Wow.

That painted a picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The whole country needs to know about this.  If that evil woman is allowed into the Oval Office (again) the country will be ruined.

 

The country has been sold out for some time now... I should reiterate that,  taken over by powers. They will continue to mind wash and push their unholy agendas, because, that's what time it is. 

Stock food and water.. move your family to safe grounds.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Remember Stevie Nicks? (Fleetwood Mac)

She paid an assistant to blow snow into her bikini area.

Wow.

That painted a picture.

I think I'm gonna hurl my supper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I think I'm gonna hurl my supper.

It's true.

Nikki Six swears he witnessed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

It's true.

Nikki Six swears he witnessed it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.