Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Video shows woman being beaten while crowd watches

5 posts in this topic

Wow just wow! WTF is wrong with people!=

Video shows woman being beaten while crowd watches

PHILADELPHIA (WTXF) An alarming video of a woman being beaten on a city street while a crowd of people watches came to us by a Fresco News user. We immediately called police and tried to identify the victim and get answers about what happened.

It was a disturbing scene Thursday morning in 200 block of Ontario Street in the city's Kensington neighborhood. The man who shot the video of a brutal beating on the sidewalk does not want his face shown but did talk to us.

"The guy was actually on top of the girl-- just beating on her," the witness said

The woman is on the ground and you can see the man repeatedly slapping and punching the victim.

"I did hear a commotion earlier. I didn't pay no mind and then I came out and the guy was on top of the girl," the witness explained.

The witness who shot the video says the beating went on for some time. He says maybe 20 to 30 minutes.

"Did anyone try to help the woman?," FOX 29 asked, "No one, just bystanders, smiling laughing. Just standing around like a normal day, like nothing was even happening," the witness said.

You can see from the video that no one tries to intervene or help the woman. People are on their cell phones and just watching her being beaten. We don't know if they were possibly afraid for their own safety. We do know someone on the block did call police.

"I didn't want to jump in and be a hero and just get hurt you know. I's bad out here," the man said.

When asked if he knew the girl, the witness told FOX 29 he did not.

Police say after seeing the video it's clear the man is beating the woman. Police say he will face charges. According to police, they did find the victim who is being treated for her injuries.

I don't know how anyone could just stand and watch ! I would be so all over any guy beating up a Lady/girl there would be a whole can of woopass opened .

There is never a good reason for a guy to hurt a lady/girl even if she is in the wrong . I think these kind of guys have a issue identifying with their manhood .  

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, CSB said:

I don't know how anyone could just stand and watch ! I would be so all over any guy beating up a Lady/girl there would be a whole can of woopass opened .

There is never a good reason for a guy to hurt a lady/girl even if she is in the wrong . I think these kind of guys have a issue identifying with their manhood .  

I would be all over him too. i could not stand and do nothing.

The musical soundtrack to this video reminded me of one of my Bass Fishing games on Xbox.

It's a bit redundant but the tune is light and airy and gives you a sense of confidence that a big bass is lurking just below your virtual boat .

They mellow plinking of the strings also gives you a sense that after a successful day on the water , mom is on shore with a picnic basket full of yummy bologna smamichies.

nom nom : B

That was a white chick being beaten by a black ash hole. Right?

Figures.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.