Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

A journey into the mind of shep!

22 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I am the one who will sacrifice all his personal life gains in monetary or material possessions for his core values.

Not giving a shit about money and possessions is very freeing, isn't it?  

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

When all you value is who you, life can be bliss.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You know it!

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You could had just said, "I'm Just Me." lol

I could but i think a lot of the time i am misunderstood. Now i can just point people to this thread!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You know it!

I used to be really selfish. Then I met a friend who was very generous.  I watched her give to others, do things for others and I wanted to be like her.  It feels so much better than being selfish.  What's funny is, after I adopted that philosophy, I've never lacked much of anything since. There's always abundance in my life and it feels good to give, teach what little I do know and be of service to others.  I don't fear giving because I'm always receiving. I do realize that I am not as grateful as I should be a lot of time, still working on that! 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I used to be really selfish. Then I met a friend who was very generous.  I watched her give to others, do things for others and I wanted to be like her.  It feels so much better than being selfish.  What's funny is, after I adopted that philosophy, I've never lacked much of anything since. There's always abundance in my life and it feels good to give, teach what little I do know and be of service to others.  I don't fear giving because I'm always receiving. I do realize that I am not as grateful as I should be a lot of time, still working on that! 

We all have room to be better people! but we should not do it with an expectation of receiving in return. Not that you are. Just wanted to make that clear.

Rock on, fearless leader!

We are meant to inspire each other as Cinnamon was inspired by her friend's generosity.

Years ago I read a book about soul healing and the author was a curandera (Spanish culture) who helped people by bringing back the soul parts that had been lost through various ways but mostly from trauma. Oh, to be whole again!

Integrity, Authenticity, Compassion, Courage, Truthfulness are virtues from within untouchable by governments as they cannot be enforced by mandate.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You have just discovered the deeper meaning of life.

... and now I'm all out of green.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Rock on, fearless leader!

We are meant to inspire each other as Cinnamon was inspired by her friend's generosity.

Years ago I read a book about soul healing and the author was a curandera (Spanish culture) who helped people by bringing back the soul parts that had been lost through various ways but mostly from trauma. Oh, to be whole again!

Integrity, Authenticity, Compassion, Courage, Truthfulness are virtues from within untouchable by governments as they cannot be enforced by mandate.

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. - Buddha

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We all have room to be better people! but we should not do it with an expectation of receiving in return. Not that you are. Just wanted to make that clear.

... to never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.