Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Erdogan and the Return of the Ottoman Empire

2 posts in this topic

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan called last year for the “conquest” of Europe by Islam “through emigration” into Europe and announced that the “conquest is to have the courage, tenacity, and sagacity to defy the entire world even at the hardest times.”

The speech, delivered in Istanbul on May 30, 2015, at a public meeting celebrating the 562nd anniversary of the fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Empire’s Muslim armies, has just been translated into English for the first time.

The translation, made by a Turkish journalist now living in Washington DC, was published by the Gatestone Institute, a Jewish neocon “think thank” based in New York, which specializes in anti-Muslim propaganda in support of Israel.

This fact aside, the translation of Erdogan’s speech is of great importance to anyone wishing to understand Turkey’s intentions in Europe—and of the critical dangers which admitting that nation holds for the future of European civilization.

In the speech last year, attended by two million people who cheered him on, Erdogan asked “What is the conquest?”

“The conquest is Hijrah [expansion of Islam through emigration, following the example of Muhammad, the founder of Islam, and his followers from Mecca to Medina]. The conquest is Mecca. It is to cleanse the Kaaba, the house of Allah on earth, of all the icons. The conquest is Jerusalem. It is when the prophet Omar stamped the seal of Islam on Al-Aqsa Mosque, our first Qibla [the direction to face when a Muslim prays during the five times daily prayers] while respecting all faiths including [those of] Christians and Jews.

cut cont DS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany: “Refugee” Criminals Too Violent to Handle

 

Hundreds of nonwhite “unaccompanied minor refugee”-criminals arrested in Germany over the past few months have proven so violent that they can no longer be detained in youth offender prisons and have had to be moved to adult institutions.

The nonwhite invaders have smashed up the youth prisons, destroyed property, and assaulted guards—and are now under lockdown in more stringently-controlled facilities.

According to a report in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), some of the nonwhites have refused to reveal their real names or ages—knowing very well that their chances of qualifying for “asylum” are reduced if they are identified.

As the FAZ reported, one of the invaders, using the name “Bilal,” claims “to be 20 years old but looks five or six years older.”

He says he “does not know when he was born,” and FAZ says, in an understatement, “perhaps Bilal B. is also not his real name.”

He is in prison after being arrested for a series of robberies at the main Frankfurt railway station—and, it turns out, had already been arrested seven different times, each time under a different identity.

His refusal to give his real age means that the authorities might have to try him under his claimed age—which would only mean a youth custody sentence. However, FAZ reports, his extreme violence has meant that the youth custody institution in Wiesbaden—where he was originally detained—has refused to take him back. cont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.