Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Herman Goering’s Niece had Herself Sterilized to End the Bloodline of Pure Evil

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Gotta remember the holohoax, never forget those gasses Jews that would rather have lice than zyclon b, it was all a fraud, they wern't gassed to dath but to prevent the spread of lice and typhus   but some people fall for it....

---------

Herman Goering’s Niece had Herself Sterilized to End the Bloodline of Pure Evil

Race doesn’t exist. Genetics are a social construct.

However, White people are genetically evil.

Especially the Germans.

Gassing millions is in their blood.

The niece of Hitler’s deputy Hermann Goering has revealed she had herself sterilised rather than risk giving birth to ‘a monster’.

She has revealed how both she and her brother were voluntarily sterilised.

Her comments came as part of a documentary about the forgotten children of the Third Reich whose parents and uncles were responsible for some of the worst atrocities in history.

They banded together in a documentary screened on the MDR channel called ‘My Family, the Nazis and Me’ to bear witness to a terrible past that haunts their lives.

The programme about the children of leading Nazis took three years to complete. For those who took part it was the first time they peeled back the layers of shame and guilt to speak about living with the memory of their relatives’ crimes.

Katrin Himmler, the great niece of SS chief Heinrich Himmler – second only to Hitler and in charge of the extermination programme – married an Israeli Jew and ponders how ‘one day, I will tell the story to my son about his great-uncle Heinrich’.

She said: ‘I don’t believe I inherited his ‘badness’. But I live with his name. When I was 11 the TV series Holocaust was shown in Germany. I sat at my desk, crying because, of course, the name Himmler was repeated again and again. I realise he was the worst mass murderer of modern times. But I am not responsible.’

Of course you are.

You’re also responsible for the Crusades and Black slavery.

chopped but cont on DS

Edited by rbear

The most important thing you've quoted was this: "Genetics are a social construct."

Go deep with your research my friend.

Epigenetics:

Some keywords and phrases that go well with it.

... influences the development of...

Posted (edited)

You know,  my grandfather was a lowly pfc in the 6th armored division that liberated Buchenwald. He had his own personal pictures and a friend from that camp who visited often until he died in 2003. All I'm going to say is that if it's a hoax, it's the most elaborate hoax in the history of hoaxdom. Now, promoting white pride is one thing,  but I find statements like that  especially repulsive and I am sorry I read it. It won't happen again. 

Edited by octopus prime

The Holocaust wasn't the German people's first attempted Genocide.  The Holocaust was just Germany trying to perform the same genocide in Europe that they had already used in their colonies.

The Germans had committed genocide before even WW1.  The NAZI holocaust was not the result of conditions in Germany after their defeat in WW1.  The Germans were already evil and murderous long before.  Their defeat and destruction was nothing else than the just judgement of God.

http://www.ibtimes.com/germanys-mass-murder-southwest-africans-set-groundwork-nazi-holocaust-214293

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1138299/The-Holocaust-Horrifying-secrets-Germanys-earliest-genocide-inside-Africas-Forbidden-Zone.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

The Niece recognizes the evil in her bloodline, she should be praised for ending it.

We will never be allowed to forget the holohaux  The brainwashing is continuous .

2 people like this

Why didn't Obama momma do the same thing?

Well, it's all water under a bridge now.

This story is crap, as was Ann Frank lies.

1 hour ago, counterintelligence said:

Maybe it's just another stab at depopulation agenda...

You're close.

It's more like a hate whitey speaking point.

10 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

The Niece recognizes the evil in her bloodline, she should be praised for ending it.

I'm wondering what saintly bloodline you're a product of.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.