Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

ugh, why do I bother. I went to cnn.com

8 posts in this topic

I like going to liberal sources every now and then to see what they are spreading. 

My god, please just go look at the retardation they are passing as dirt on trump.

seriously, are they insane?

What bullshit, that doesn't sound like Trump to me. 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What bullshit, that doesn't sound like Trump to me. 

It's all hilarious. They are terrified of him. At least we had dirt on Obama. Jesus.

5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

It's all hilarious. They are terrified of him. At least we had dirt on Obama. Jesus.

I talked to a friend of mine who watches msm all the time (I don't have cable anymore) and she was so anti-Trump, she was parroting the news word for word. She knows they lie and she still lapses back into stupid from the teevee. She's the second person I know who knows better, who I've seen just go back to sleep after listening to them a lot.  I have to remind them about 9/11 and all the war stuff to get them back to what I consider reality. Amazing the power of that box. 

1 person likes this

You can't trust any of them.  But you still have to keep track of it somehow. 

2 people like this

12 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I like going to liberal sources every now and then to see what they are spreading. 

My god, please just go look at the retardation they are passing as dirt on trump.

seriously, are they insane?

Keep in mind that they cater to their member base, so I would keep my expectations low, and then lower my expectations further about every 2 months from now. (or buy a heavy bag and beat the crap out of it after checking "liberal" news sources)

Quite frankly, I don't know how they (chicken noodle news) exist anymore .

Just owning a television set is foolish.

I think everyone knows that shit is nearly ready to hit the fan and people don't need government shill agencies telling them the way it's gonna be or go down.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.