Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Lawmakers take another step toward requiring women to register for the draft when they turn 18

12 posts in this topic

Senate committee voted in favor of legislation that would give women 30 days to sign up after they turn 18 beginning in January of 2018

Women have never been drafted and the provision working its way through the legislative branch has it staunch opponents and defenders 

The proposal has already been approved by the committee's counterpart in the House

Its Republican author voted against his own measure - he had hoped his effort would have the opposite effect  

The full House will take up the bill soon; draft ended in 1972 but the Selective Service System remains in place in case of emergency 

By FRANCESCA CHAMBERS, WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and AP

PUBLISHED: 15:18 EST, 13 May 2016 | UPDATED: 15:52 EST, 13 May 2016

Lawmakers (PUBLIC SERVANTS!) took another step toward requiring women to register for the military draft this week. (EMPHASIS MINE!)

The Senate Armed Services Committee OK'd legislation that would give women 30 days to sign up after they turn 18 beginning in January of 2018.

The proposal has already been approved by the committee's counterpart in the House. 

Women have never been drafted and the provision working its way through the legislative branch has it staunch opponents and defenders.  

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589626/Lawmakers-step-requiring-women-register-draft-turn-18.html#ixzz48an6rc31

Another brick in the wall of war.  These bahstads are up to something, they know we're going to get into a huge war and are going to have to activate the selective service again and when they do they're going to send women along with the men. More cannon fodder and blood sacrifice for the Luciferians!  

Today's youth would go nuts if a draft was initiated . Unlike the 1950s and before, on into the 60s people were custom to it; we only protested the wars and yes sometimes the draft but mostly the wars . but today the young people would riot to the idea of the authority and many understand now that War Is A Corporate Racket .

I can see it all now . TV and music propaganda Posters and maybe even a FaceBook page .. Geeeeesh everything would go crazy

As for requiring women to register for the military draft . I think this is wrong !! Unless they worked as nurses or something; but not combat . I remember pre 1972 women could inter the armed forces at their own will but not ground or air combat, this I agree with . We lost to many woman in those days; my cousin Pam was one she worked as a nurse in Nam RIP .

They don't seem to have any trouble in Israel making people join, they have a 3 year mandatory military service thing over there. I think it wouldn't matter how much they cried and wailed, the government wants you to go to war and the make it mandatory, you'll go or be imprisoned.  Jackboots are coming. 

I remember my days in high school when the recruiters would come around . Business was vary slow for them . Today I think the students would throw rocks at them .

I to remember the days of the draft dodgers pre 1972 they would give the government the bird and run off to Canada or some place; they even hid among the people that worked then . But today that may not work . We had many in prison then for draft dodging .

President Carter, by Proclamation in January 21, 1977, pardoned certain persons who, during the Vietnam War era, violated the Military Selective Service Act by draft-evasion acts or omissions committed between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/vietnam-war-era-pardon-instructions

But today they may just police state a draft dodger with a 40 cal. .

I really see the government having issues with a draft here in America unless maybe we had a attack on our homeland but then everyone that had a firearm would get involved young and old .

Our military is to protect our homeland not to protect corporate interests . People are tired of seeing their friends and family dying and coming home in a box for bull shit corporate interests . I know I am tired of it .   A draft today would upset me big time more than any agenda or conspiracy . 

I to have had friends and family come home in a box or all shot up . It's not pretty; believe me it leaves scares on your hart .

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

They don't seem to have any trouble in Israel making people join, they have a 3 year mandatory military service thing over there. I think it wouldn't matter how much they cried and wailed, the government wants you to go to war and the make it mandatory, you'll go or be imprisoned.  Jackboots are coming. 

During the much romanticized and sensationalized apartheid era all and any male-kid who left school was drafted for 2 years.  Initially it was 9 months then a year and then 2 years.  Most had to do "camps" after that period.  You had a choice - either army or prison end of.  Yes, there were religious exemptions but the rules were quite strict and you could not simply "join" a religion and hope for exemption - it was well researched.

In the end it seems all was in vain as we have today exactly that which many young men (many of my friends) died in the bush!  Many folk of my age sit with all kinds of psychological issues as a result of the bush-war.  Some folk just scar easier than others when it comes to the psyche. I suppose it does something to you when you pick-up your comrade after he stepped on a landmine and the blood flesh and pieces of clothing drip through your fingers.. But, after the third, forth etc times you sort of get blunted and it becomes but a motion - like chopping wood I suppose.  Many suicides and failed relationships can probably be traced back to these issues.

@CSB is a wise old owl it seems - yes, war is a business, a very cruel "game" played by politicians and power seekers who never in their lives would be seen on the coal-front.  War is something no one can ever win - there are only losers in a war.  Example:  Look at images of the state in which Syria finds itself - the "winner" inherits a country devastated by the effects of war.  Almost all infrastructure is screwed - buildings are mostly destroyed, there is virtually no economic movement, crime is rampant, the suppliers of products and service are hesitant to engage, the citizenry are mostly spooked or gone to "greener pastures" to name but a few of the remnants of a war.

But, WTF do you do when the country and its people are threatened by a criminal terrorist scourge masquerading as a religion?  I suppose it depends on the actual belief of the Chief Decision Maker. Indeed - "God help America!" 

2 people like this

11 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

old owl

Old Owl ya I guess I am because I do give a hoot about our country .

I don't see these wars agents a nation like in Germany as much as I see these wars agents a people for control of their assets . From Korea, Vietnam up to date have been police actions like forced civil forfeiture to take control of something of value . Today WWIII the value is the whole earth and every thing in it and on it and those that call themselves the elites don't care about no one person not even many of their own kind .

I could go on and on about the agendas but I wont because most here at COP already know how this game will be played out .  

Old Owl  LOL    

1 person likes this

I dont see this as a problem.  I think its a good thing. Feminazis are always screaming about equal rights, well now you got it.

4 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

I dont see this as a problem.  I think its a good thing. Feminazis are always screaming about equal rights, well now you got it.

I almost agree with you however, we would only see American females registration amongst the law abiding type.

With every illegal alien being above the law and living like protected warthogs in "sanctuary counties" around America, it's more likely that this draft is only to hasten the white genocide agenda.

Blacks will flat out refuse and claim the same thing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What the .gov/tptb will probably do is give automatic citizenship to any illegal that joins the military.  Then when the shtf they will bring in the UN and let those new soldiers fight under their old countries military leaders within the UN banner.  This way the .gov can use American soldiers to control a marshal law situation here but use the guise of old country loyalty to get the soldiers to commit unconstitutional acts against the American people.

Any non american officer will have no problem giving orders to disarm/harm/kill americans.  

Edited by Redlistvet

2 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

What the .gov/tptb will probably do is give automatic citizenship to any illegal that joins the military.  Then whov/the shtf they will bring in the UN and let those new soldiers fight under their old countries military leaders within the UN banner.  This way the .gov can use American soldiers to control a marshal law situation here but use the guise of old country loyalty to get the soldiers to commit unconstitutional acts against the American people.

Any non american officer will have no problem giving orders to disarm/harm/kill americans.  

You are very wise.

1 hour ago, Redlistvet said:

What the .gov/tptb will probably do is give automatic citizenship to any illegal that joins the military.  Then when the shtf they will bring in the UN and let those new soldiers fight under their old countries military leaders within the UN banner.  This way the .gov can use American soldiers to control a marshal law situation here but use the guise of old country loyalty to get the soldiers to commit unconstitutional acts against the American people.

Oh probably.

But these will be mostly Americans that will be enlisted.

Now what if Americans enlisted within the system turned on their non American counterparts.

A very interesting scenario indeed.

8 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Oh probably.

But these will be mostly Americans that will be enlisted.

Now what if Americans enlisted within the system turned on their non American counterparts.

A very interesting scenario indeed.

It is.  This is all just a hypothetical situation with a shtf event anyway.

But i could see it happening, it would come latter in the event when loyal american soilders figure out whats happening.

Ive delt with foreign troops and officers before but was very carefull with how i interacted with them.  

The military has always been a melting pot of races and cultures anyway. But if the .gov told illegals they could get instant american citizenship for joining the military then there would be a huge increase in enlistment numbers. The ratio to american born soldier to foreign born solders would be large.

This is a problem because if an event did happen where the US brings in the UN for help, they would assign these new foreign born troops to their original countries officers under the UN leadership. That when the problems would start.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.