Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

8 Disturbing Ways Society is Feminizing Men Through Food And Products

19 posts in this topic

But my question is can it be from birth if so way ? Is there a difference between transgender and homosexuality ? I think so .

These are only 8 ways and with further research you will find a lot more .  Lots of questions .

8 Disturbing Ways Society is Feminizing Men Through Food And Products; Is there a Conspiracy ?

Posted July 10, 2015

A reoccurring theme in many of the food health concerns revolves around high estrogen levels. This can be harmful to men and women. It’s almost as if there is a conspiracy to reduce the population of humans on planet earth.

Perhaps Ori Hofmekler said it best:

“We’re on the fast track to extinction. In the past 50 years, sperm counts in men have dropped 50 percent, while the average man’s testosterone and sperm count has plummeted 20 percent in just the last 20 years.”

The conspiracy behind it seems rather obvious but debating the point is futile. What matters most is that we recognize that it is a problem and find ways to fix it.

Read this post here : http://www.enlightened-consciousness.com/8-disturbing-ways-society-is-feminizing-men-through-food-and-products/

I have posted this topic before here and else where as a warning but few see it's importance or even commit on it .

Believe me I have seen this transgender thing growing even in my small town Iowa I know of a few boys that look more like girls and it's is overwhelming to me; I am 62 years old and never in my life do I remember so many boys wanting to be girls . I would really like to know way ! Is it food or ?

I know this can be a vary deep subject . :yah:

Some say that transgender is not a gay thing some say it is . One person I know has gone through the whole surgical process told me that there has always been a desire to be a girl . And she will not date a gay man .

What do you think ?

Watch the video; From the mind is the first transformation . Way ? Is this God's mistake or is it something else like twisted DNA from foods or what ? .

Grace is now 50 years old .

1 person likes this

Vaccines, mom took drugs, dunno but this mental illness has captured a segment of the population that may even be an alien species or hybrid masquerading as humans. The video looks like a propaganda piece.

I have noticed many college aged males have buns now....(talking about hair buns) what the heck.....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Vaccines, mom took drugs, dunno but this mental illness has captured a segment of the population that may even be an alien species or hybrid masquerading as humans. The video looks like a propaganda piece.

Personally I think it has to do more with DNA tampering of the flesh during the womb cycle of 9 months  . Using yes vaccines and foods ext. . I can't call it a mental illness because many of these that I have watched started from birth or at a vary young age then transform the body later in life . I believe that the mind/soul is a separate unit from the body . Girls think different than boys do even at a vary young age .  I don't believe one is born gay I am inclined that gay is a choice and a wrong choice I might add . But some of theses transgender cases start at birth or at a vary young age then there are some that feel a change that starts at a older age that maybe influence by elders . 

I can see where Transgender can be a wide topic I try not to throw them all in the same basket . 

As for a propaganda piece I doubt it . Grace has a bunch of videos on her YouTube page and I have watched other transgender videos  . Yes there are some that I would call propaganda . Caitlyn Jenner would be a good example of propaganda for the gay agenda .

I believe when one is conceived when the soul inters the womb then the flesh takes shape . we can manipulate the flesh from conception but not the soul . Really I see the soul as the true gift from God . 

There maybe some interest in this video ... In the first part of the video it talks about a spark I think this is when life begins .. A boys or a girl's soul . I don't know .

Edited by CSB

Sometimes, when I drive past the school zones I literally see the young men prancing.

I mean more feminine than any woman. Hands up to their mouth's, all a twitter. Gay as can be.

Once in a while you will see a few young boys running and roughhousing like it used to be.

But most are like this: (10 sec.)

Sad.

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

believe when one is conceived when the soul inters the womb then the flesh takes shape . we can manipulate the flesh from conception but not the soul . Really I see the soul as the true gift from God . 

I used to believe that we all have souls but not sure that is the case anymore. Too much evidence in the form of psychopaths.

This bathroom thing is beyond idiotic, but it's what the powers that be want.  It's all part of the plan. 

11 hours ago, VonLud said:

Sad.

Yes truly this can make one vary sad . If I was this young man's dad I would be so upset and would what to know way  .

But here again what happened .  I still think it has to do with vaccines and foods and maybe elder issues once a child gets 2 or more years old .

I raised 4 children they are all what I call normal 3 boys that think like boys and one girl that thinks like a girl . We grew a lot of our own food; veggies and meats then and my kids where never subjected to tons of vaccines or GMO foods .  

11 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

It's all part of the plan

How right you are and I agree . I think in today's world TPTB are using everything they can to justify and promote there agenda even at the cost of the innocent . I try not to bash all but some people can't help how they think at a vary young age or at birth age to a year or two old or so . I know you can't tell a person's personality at such a young age but here again I think that the mind is a different unit from the flesh; so I try not to throw them all in the same basket . They were either born with a DNA issue or become mind twisted by design .

I believe when one is conceived is when the soul inters the womb then the flesh takes shape . we can manipulate the flesh the DNA from conception but not the soul .

Just my thoughts

Just as there are propagandists for other persuasions, this one is no different. Note the heart string twanging music and how they keep emphasizing how "happy" they are now that they went through some surgery. But also are stressing how important it is that everything come from the inside. Well, if that is true, then why did they have to mutilate their own body to be happy? 

I don't know what's wrong. I see so many people (females!) who thought they were gay and now they have a husband and a kid or two a few years later.  They better make sure what they are doing! 

Part of the nwo plan is to make every aspect of society as perverted and permissive as possible.  It rots family values and they hate family values because they are stronger than the state. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.