Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Was YOUR home at risk? Terrifying maps reveal the devastation America's cold war nuclear arsenal would have wreaked on Europe's largest citi

7 posts in this topic

Map shows what the terrible effects of nuclear fallout might look it if a bomb was to be dropped on European cities 

Estimates number of fatalities and injuries in cities such as Warsaw and Berlin, for example 

Other maps show result of 1,100 targets being hit simultaneously in a nuclear exchange between the US and Russia 

By SARAH GRIFFITHS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:15 EST, 13 May 2016 | UPDATED: 12:20 EST, 13 May 2016

The image of the atomic bomb and accompanying devastation in Hiroshima is seared into many people's minds.

Now there's a collection of maps that show what the terrible effects of nuclear fallout might look it if a similar bomb was to be dropped on cities in Europe.

The researchers used data from a declassified list of US nuclear targets compiled in 1956 in the midst of the Cold War, while a second map shows what would happen if all 1,100 of the US' targets – across China, Europe, Russia and North Korea - were hit by nuclear bombs at once.

To use the interactive tool visit the Future of Life Institute's website

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3588721/Is-home-risk-Terrifying-map-reveals-devastation-nuclear-fallout-cause-Europe-s-popular-cities.html#ixzz48aDu5h5a

This is for a nuclear exchange between Russia and U.S. Everything I am reading today seems to be meant to plant ideas that make them think about really horrifying events, I know there is always a lot of doom, but msm is working overtime today.  

The demons must be extra hungry lately if MSM is kicking up extra dooms..... gotta feed on our low vibrational outputs.  Yum!

P.S........ psssst, (whispers) nukes never existed. Pass it on, lol.

:biggrin:

@JibbyJedi

The atomic age that never was. More cartoons on this site and the nuke-car is kinda cute.

http://99percentinvisible.org/article/retro-rockets-nuclear-explosion-powered-spaceships-atomic-age/

http://99percentinvisible.org/app/uploads/2016/03/ford-nucleon-300x200.jpg

The husband shows me a little computer chip that holds who knows how much data and waxes poetic how great it is like it's a miracle. I remind him that our kitchen appliances are pretty much the same as they were 50 years ago as are the gasoline combustion engines in the garage. I probably shouldn't be such a party pooper but it's kinda fun to mess with techies.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

The demons must be extra hungry lately if MSM is kicking up extra dooms..... gotta feed on our low vibrational outputs.  Yum!

P.S........ psssst, (whispers) nukes never existed. Pass it on, lol.

:biggrin:

Uh no I have watched test explosions. wtf are you on Now.

14 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Uh no I have watched test explosions. wtf are you on Now.

Wow there isn't much you haven't done in this world huh?  You started the FE psy op on Reddit, you see curvature from planes, now you've watched nuke tests too..... neato.   Stacked dynamite with magnesium added..... then Disney cartoon rings for effect in post editing.   What do cartoons look like in person?

:lol_alpha:

48 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Wow there isn't much you haven't done in this world huh?  You started the FE psy op on Reddit, you see curvature from planes, now you've watched nuke tests too..... neato.   Stacked dynamite with magnesium added..... then Disney cartoon rings for effect in post editing.   What do cartoons look like in person?

:lol_alpha:

I said I was part of 4chan when we started flatearthsociety.com

Credibility going downhill....o wait curvature from planes made no credibility

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.