Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Ordinance makes Man Destroy His Garden

16 posts in this topic

Ordinance makes Man Destroy His Garden

There is a few things that are more empowering and important in a situation where your income is cut off, or food simply becomes unavailable at the stores in your area. Despite the attempt to intimidate individuals out of gardening, there is every reason to start growing your own, and encourage others to do so as well . Screw the Agenda21 !

Man Harassed and Fined for Planting Vegetables in His Own Garden in the state of misery; this chit is starting to escalate everywhere America .

This video was posted April 2 2016

AGENDA 21 MOVING FORWARD - Home Gardens Made Illegal?‬‏

Sustainable Growth ? The Government Is Ripping Up Food Gardens

December 24, 2013

As you can see this topic is not new this page was posted Dec 24 2013

Victor Garr
Activist Post

The government is ripping out gardens. To stop this, people have to go to the root of the problem which is the enforcement codes themselves. They are new, they’re international, and they’re grossly unconstitutional. And why not? They are part of Agenda 21 which is intended to end property rights.

The Fourth amendment is quite clear:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Here is the link to this post : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=agenda21+no+gardens

IMO.. we should grow food everywhere.. shut down the corporate stores.. all we need for a utopia is for food to be grown all over.. even in cities.. that space between sidewalk and road.. sweet peppers, tomatoes, cucumber.. the list goes on.. fuc@ grass.. if food was all around us.. then, we'd be closer to the utopia we all strive for! and f these psychos that try to disempower us.. ya know!

Can't say it loud enough. Get rid of ornamental plants and grow food.  Some of the vegetable plants are downright ugly, but some were used as ornamentals back in the 1800's etc. Peppers and egglpant are beautiful plants, so is Okra, the flowers are tropical looking.  

I don't have time to watch the video right now, but here's why these ordinances are getting passed. People don't attend these local meetings that have more impact on your physical location than D.C. does.  Anyone who doesn't want people to grow food wants you to be dependent and they want you to die if the shtf.  They might not even know that's what they want, but I think they do. When it comes down to it, there's a war on everything. 

I would not rip out my garden for anyone, they will have to put me in jail to make me get rid of it. 

This is not the first time this has happened.  Here's some advice:

STOP PUTTING THEM IN THE FRONT YARD

1 minute ago, Frankenstein said:

This is not the first time this has happened.  Here's some advice:

STOP PUTTING THEM IN THE FRONT YARD

It's my yard. I'll put them any damn place I please! 

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's my yard. I'll put them any damn place I please! 

The people who run into this problem all share one common thing, they live within city limits which have ordinances dictating that they can't do certain things with their property.

Conservatives are to blame for this, as it's conservative minded people who think that their property value should always go up and that anything which might make their property lose value should be outlawed.

I don't give a figs ass if someone wants to build their house to look like a giant pokemon and plant a garden of penis shaped plants all around it, but conservatives tend to get mad when it affects their property values.

Now you know why I am a liberal.  I hate those who think that money is more important than people.

5 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

which have ordinances dictating that they can't do certain things with their property.

It's their fault for electing the wrong people to the city councils and then letting them run wild with ordinances because they are too lazy to get up off their butts and attend a meeting where they are being passed and oppose them. Ordinances don't just appear from thin air!  It's their own fault because of their apathy. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter!  

Oh and yeah, speaking of liberals, Detroit is an awesome looking city today, isn't it? 

Stop lumping, I just proved you wrong because I am conservative as you know and I think people should have the right to grow veggies anywhere on their property they want to. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's their fault for electing the wrong people to the city councils and then letting them run wild with ordinances because they are too lazy to get up off their butts and attend a meeting where they are being passed and oppose them. Ordinances don't just appear from thin air!  It's their own fault because of their apathy. Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter!  

Oh and yeah, speaking of liberals, Detroit is an awesome looking city today, isn't it? 

Not yet, but it will be.  If you've been watching, people who are more community minded are moving in.  They are pushing home gardening, do it yourself home repair, and helping their neighbors.  It's what happens when the worthless leave and people with more sense move in.

Just now, Frankenstein said:

Not yet, but it will be.  If you've been watching, people who are more community minded are moving in.  They are pushing home gardening, do it yourself home repair, and helping their neighbors.  It's what happens when the worthless leave and people with more sense move in.

LOL Why did they have to move in and fix up the dump? Who are the worthless ones that are leaving? It's been under Dem rule for ages and they ran it into the dirt. Now it has to be rebuilt because it turned into a total garbage dump and they let it literally decay. 

Another reason to move outside city limits. Still have to deal with the county but their rules are geared to rural property with none of that HOA nonsense.

Unfortunately, from 1962 until the present day, the mayor of Detroit has been a Democrat. (This was written in 2013). 

5 Ways Liberalism Destroyed Detroit

Detroit was once one of the world's great cities. It was the 4th largest metropolis in America, jobs were plentiful because of the auto industry, and Motown even kept it on the cutting edge musically.

Unfortunately, from 1962 until the present day, the mayor of Detroit has been a Democrat.

The result?

Detroit's population has dropped from 1.8 million to just over 700,000, the unemployment rate is over 50% if you count the people who've given up on finding jobs, property values have dropped so much you can buy homes in the crime-ridden city for $500, and Detroit has gone bankrupt.

How did Democrats kill one of the most prosperous cities in America? With the same sort of unfettered liberalism that Democrats like Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi want to foist on the rest of the nation.

<snip>

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/07/30/5-ways-liberalism-destroyed-detroit-n1651524

Now, show me all the ways liberalism made Detroit so great it ended up the way it did.

12 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Another reason to move outside city limits. Still have to deal with the county but their rules are geared to rural property with none of that HOA nonsense.

I got so lucky when i got this house, I didn't even know it was outside city limits, didn't even think about it, but it is. There are 2 towns, one at each end of us, they keep wanting to annex this place and everyone's like HELL NO! and I caught them putting up speed cams illegally here and made them take them down. They had the gall to try and collect speeding ticket money for their town and we are not under their jurisdiction. I was speeding and got flashed, called them up and within less than 24 hours, those cams were GONE. har har har Damn that felt good. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.