Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

With Trump As Nominee, 100 Naked Women To Attend Republican Convention

11 posts in this topic

The day before Donald Trump is set to become the official Republican nominee at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July, 100 women will pose naked in the city.

According to the photographer, Spencer Tunick, “The photograph will involve 100 nude women holding large mirror discs, reflecting the knowledge and wisdom of progressive women and the concept of ‘Mother Nature’ into and onto the convention center, cityscape and horizon of Cleveland.”

The Cleveland Scene reports that Tunick “specializes in large-scale nude shots.” The photo will be shot on a private property, “set for sunrise on Sunday morning, July 17, the week of the Republican National Convention.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/with-trump-as-nominee-100-naked-women-to-attend-republican-convention/#ixzz48ZtW66EA

Prepping for a road trip to Cleveland .

100 Naked Women To Attend Republican Convention in July  :grinning1:

1 minute ago, CSB said:

Prepping for a road trip to Cleveland .

100 Naked Women To Attend Republican Convention in July  :grinning1:

Cleveland rocks?

Maybe the muslims will show up to stone them and they'll end up voting for Trump? lmao

Oh look, you have to apply to pose naked. I call discrimination!!

If you would like to pose in the installation, please submit a low-resolution full-length photograph of yourself.

Participants will be selected based on photographs submitted.

In exchange for taking part you will receive a limited edition print from the installation.

I find the compensation to be meager but hey, maybe it's better than a t-shirt because that would rather defeat the concept.

http://spencertunickcleveland.com/sign-up-to-pose/

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe the muslims will show up to stone them and they'll end up voting for Trump? lmao

I figure it would scare off all the muslims and Trump would not have to have as much security detail in regards to them. 

Be sure to bring cases of Pork just in case. 

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

If you would like to pose in the installation, please submit a low-resolution full-length photograph of yourself.

In exchange for taking part you will receive a limited edition print from the installation.

I find the compensation to be meager but hey, maybe it's better than a t-shirt because that would rather defeat the concept.

I came.  I saw.  I got the T-Shirt...oh wait...huh?

1 person likes this

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 8:39 PM, thedudeabides said:

I hope someone paint bombs them.

They regularly do these lots of ppl nude shots, at some places for artwork. I seen on the tele years ago where they had about 1k-5000 nude ppl in New York once for nude shots. The numbers might be off, (no time to look atm getting rdy 4 work) but anyhow it was more than 100 ppl for nudes. I don't have any problem with this type of artwork, as long as it doesn't happen where I live @. (Its art). Also it teaches you to be comfortable with yourself, instead of "body = bad, must hide it. Like nudist/naturist/naturism does. 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, YourMom2 said:

They really need to pre screen this event.

100 manly bull dukes nude will not elevate

any message they will try to relay.

Yucky.

Although I believe they are pre screening to prevent the transgenders from (LOL) sticking out.

1 person likes this

Spencer Tunick -  jewish perverted "artist". These feckers are ruining our societies.

2 hours ago, Redorblue said:

Spencer Tunick -  jewish perverted "artist". These feckers are ruining our societies.

Just a short path to beastiality with these creeps.

You are correct sir!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.