Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The 15th century apocalypse ‘map of hell' revealed

21 posts in this topic

The 15th century apocalypse ‘map of hell' revealed: Long-forgotten manuscript makes terrifying predictions for doomsday (but don't worry, it was due to happen in 1651)

Manuscript was made in Lübeck, Germany between 1486 and 1488 

First map describes the state of the world between 639 and 1514 

Goes on to speak about rise of Islam, Antichrist and Judgement Day

Doomsday was at the forefront of many people's minds in the 15th-century.

Various texts from that period describe how doomsday could play out. 

But now, a manuscript has been uncovered that illustrates the end of days in a very different way - using maps.

Written in Latin, the apocalypse maps tell of an Antichrist, the rise of Islam and other events following Judgement Day that was predicted to occur in 1651. 

<snip> 

The prophecy beings with a map describing the state of the world between 639 and 1514.

The author warns of the rise of Islam in the text and how it is a growing threat in the Christian world. 

The 'Sword of Islam' will Europe first and making its way to the the rest of the world during 1515 and 1570.

A separate map says an Antichrist will reign from 1600 to 1606.

Pictures show his massive four horns reaching to the ends of the earth, which signify the different ways he will convince people to follow him: deceit, cunning, cruelty and imitation of the Deity, which means pretending to be the Christian God.

The author predicts Judgement Day will occur in 1651. 

And a post-apocalyptic world will have the flag and law of Christ being at the center of the Earth from 1606 to 1661.

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3587921/The-15th-century-apocalypse-map-hell-revealed-Long-forgotten-manuscript-makes-terrifying-predictions-doomsday.html#ixzz48Zf6BGs6

Interesting that this comes out right now. Doomalicious stuff! 

1 person likes this

the doom will be coming down on the supposed elite: corporations / bankers / NASA / fed gov.. etc.. we could make a RED list for these people like I heard they're making one for us!

@Cinnamon

Interesting bit of history that I have never seen before .

This came to mind as I was reading the site .

What once was is back today . In the yester years The Ottoman empire was defeated with swards on horse back and impaling was popular; today we will defeat it again with guns and bombs; WWIV will be fought with rocks and sticks . Then the Ottoman empire with it's minions will hopefully burn in God's rath . 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3587921/The-15th-century-apocalypse-map-hell-revealed-Long-forgotten-manuscript-makes-terrifying-predictions-doomsday.html#ixzz48Zf6BGs6

I don't remember where I read it but didn't God tell us to kill these parasites off and kill the Muslim ideologies ? 

Posted (edited)

Have any of you folks ever read "Gone West: Three Naratives of After Death Experiences" by JSM Ward?  It's a VERY interesting account of the afterlife in my opinion.  Some believe it's the best account of the afterlife and astral realm aspects, but who are we to really know?  It's a very quick read at 188 pages, but really pay attention to the chart of Heaven/Hell/Purgatory on page 19. That chart is interesting. Either way, here's a download link down below.

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/jsm-ward-gone-west/

*Sorry the above link doesn't work

Here, you can download Gone West right here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgmhyx7a01jge0q/JSM_Ward-Gone_West.pdf?dl=0

Edited by McWest
2 people like this

11 hours ago, McWest said:

Have any of you folks ever read "Gone West: Three Naratives of After Death Experiences" by JSM Ward?  It's a VERY interesting account of the afterlife in my opinion.  Some believe it's the best account of the afterlife and astral realm aspects, but who are we to really know?  It's a very quick read at 188 pages, but really pay attention to the chart of Heaven/Hell/Purgatory on page 19. That chart is interesting. Either way, here's a download link down below.

https://www.ghostcircle.com/free_book/jsm-ward-gone-west/

I could not get your link to work right so I found another . You don't have to down load this one .

https://books.google.com/books?id=JtN-jfx7bHAC&pg=PP1&lpg=PP1&dq=gone+west+three+narratives+of+after-death+experiences&source=bl&ots=NFmkdzDOoV&sig=n83QwU0Gi2emZyoEPF6jt_TJ8a4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizuOuJidjMAhWE7CYKHaIaBpAQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=gone%20west%20three%20narratives%20of%20after-death%20experiences&f=false

I intend to read this .. Thank you McWest ...

I remember someone suggesting this book before I just forgot about it .. Now I have it !! 

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

I could not get your link to work right so I found another . You don't have to down load this one .

https://books.google.com/books?id=JtN-jfx7bHAC&pg=PP1&lpg=PP1&dq=gone+west+three+narratives+of+after-death+experiences&source=bl&ots=NFmkdzDOoV&sig=n83QwU0Gi2emZyoEPF6jt_TJ8a4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizuOuJidjMAhWE7CYKHaIaBpAQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=gone%20west%20three%20narratives%20of%20after-death%20experiences&f=false

I intend to read this .. Thank you McWest ...

I remember someone suggesting this book before I just forgot about it .. Now I have it !! 

It's one of the most interesting books that I've read.  Now is the truth?  Who really knows?

The prophecy begins with a map describing the state of the world between 639 and 1514.

Middle Ages is between 500 and 1500 AD beginning with the fall of the Roman Empire but history isn't always trustworthy and I've come to the conclusion we are in a loop rather than a linear sequence. The count is part of the code in The World that we perceive through the brain only.

I've read a number of NDE books from the 70s and 80s and I'll download Gone West forthwith. Thank you, Laird!

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Goes on to speak about rise of Islam, Antichrist and Judgement Day

I think these thing go hand-in-hand. 

2 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I think these thing go hand-in-hand. 

Yes, that's mainly why I posted it, it just seemed so much like now. Whether or not we truly are in the "end times" as people say we are, someone is following that playbook.  Whether it's divinity or man made.  

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The prophecy begins with a map describing the state of the world between 639 and 1514.

Middle Ages is between 500 and 1500 AD beginning with the fall of the Roman Empire but history isn't always trustworthy and I've come to the conclusion we are in a loop rather than a linear sequence. The count is part of the code in The World that we perceive through the brain only.

I've read a number of NDE books from the 70s and 80s and I'll download Gone West forthwith. Thank you, Laird!

You're welcome.  It's a good, concise read!

Neato! 
This brings to mind a book on my wish list.

The Book Of Miracles

In 1552, a curious and lavishly illustrated manuscript titled Augsburg Book of Miraculous Signs appeared in the Swabian Imperial Free City of Augsburg, then a part of the Holy Roman Empire, located in present-day Germany. It exorcised, in remarkable detail and wildly imaginative artwork, Medieval Europe’s growing obsession with signs sent from “God” 

https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/09/05/the-book-of-miracles-taschen/

I love the illustrations.

13 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, that's mainly why I posted it, it just seemed so much like now. Whether or not we truly are in the "end times" as people say we are, someone is following that playbook.  Whether it's divinity or man made.  

As much as I believe we are in the "end times", it's hard to say definitively.  I'm sure the author of this manuscript thought the same thing.  How could he not think the horsemen were riding considering those times? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.