Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms

62 posts in this topic

U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms

MAY 12, 2016

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping directive telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

A letter to school districts will go out Friday, adding to a highly charged debate over transgender rights in the middle of the administration’s legal fight with North Carolina over the issue. The declaration — signed by Justice and Education department officials — will describe what schools should do to ensure that none of their students are discriminated against.

Read the bull shit here : http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/politics/obama-administration-to-issue-decree-on-transgender-access-to-school-restrooms.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=1

I got to peeeeee

1 person likes this

If I were a hopeful person this might be the straw that blows Texas into full on secede mode.

11 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

If I were a hopeful person this might be the straw that blows Texas into full on secede mode.

Well something has to be done this shit is getting to deep .

6 minutes ago, CSB said:

Well something has to be done this shit is getting to deep .

Who knew there would be bathroom wars? The country faces MUCH bigger issues and now we are supposed to care about the rights of trannies? Other countries must be laughing their asses off at Obama and the Wookie.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Who knew there would be bathroom wars?

Oh this is just getting started . Really I think all this is to keep our minds off of the bigger issues in the making . I don't spend much time on these kind of deceptions .

Ya they piss me off but I think the moms and dads will deal with the idiots .

I bet this will make those muslim boys happy that attend public schools. It's the invitation they've been waiting for. 

15 minutes ago, TearsForFears said:

I bet this will make those muslim boys happy that attend public schools. It's the invitation they've been waiting for. 

I hope not. This world is very bad, wrecking, behavior teaching turned out is how it would end. That person would be responsible for wrecking her life.

1 person likes this

this sh8t is getting crazy.. what the hell.. the media are accomplices too.. we need to make guillotines and take them up to the major news stations.. make signs asking them.. are you ready? lol.. I may be crazy, but we have to send them a message

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

this sh8t is getting crazy.. what the hell.. the media are accomplices too.. we need to make guillotines and take them up to the major news stations.. make signs asking them.. are you ready? lol.. I may be crazy, but we have to send them a message

I am game.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

I am game.

haha.. I thought I would get drilled for mentioning the guillotine idea

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

haha.. I thought I would get drilled for mentioning the guillotine idea

nothing sends a message like rolling heads.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.