Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

WARNING: AVOID THIS ICE CREAM AT ALL COSTS!! (It Won't Melt) (Video Also)

69 posts in this topic

WARNING: AVOID THIS ICE CREAM AT ALL COSTS!!

Earlier this summer, a woman in Cincinnati noticed that her son’s Walmart-brand ice cream sandwich didn’t melt when he accidently left it outside for 12 hours, in 80-degree F weather.

Understandably surprised by the seemingly unmeltable ice cream sandwich, she tried the “experiment” again, with the same result. While other brands melted completely, the Walmart ice cream remained eerily intact. She then called a local news station, who conducted a test of its own, which you can watch in the video above.

After one hour and 15 minutes outside in sunny, 80-degree F weather, Walmart’s ice cream sandwich is still remarkably solid. Next to it, a scoop of another brand’s vanilla ice cream is turned to soup after just 30 minutes.

Watch Video and Read More: http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/04/19/avoid-this-ice-cream-at-all-costs/

1 person likes this

Don't you realize the benefit of not having to eat this ice cream sandwich quickly before it melts?

/sarc (in case you had any doubt)

33 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Don't you realize the benefit of not having to eat this ice cream sandwich quickly before it melts?

/sarc (in case you had any doubt)

Out of likes... but you deserve one. I always hated when ice cream would run down my arm... walmart to the rescue!

1 person likes this

Just a note here .

I have never worked for Walmart ! :grinning1: ; But my evil twin brother did :fbmnoqmo:

Just saying

When we were kids we heard that hot dogs were still edible decades after they ended up in the city dump. You scrape off the dirt, wipe the wienie on your tee shirt, eat, enjoy. My brother said the preservatives in it also extended your life. 

He could do magic acts too, like when he walked down a street and poof! turned into a bar. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

don't eat mcdonalds French fries either..

Edited by holographicINVASION
1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, grav said:

When we were kids we heard that hot dogs were still edible decades after they ended up in the city dump. You scrape off the dirt, wipe the wienie on your tee shirt, eat, enjoy. My brother said the preservatives in it also extended your life. 

He could do magic acts too, like when he walked down a street and poof! turned into a bar. 

Lol... I like.

Screams!  wtf!  Can't even trust a damn ice cream sandwich anymore. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Screams!  wtf!  Can't even trust a damn ice cream sandwich anymore. 

really you can't trust almost all food

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.