Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Rumor: Trump has Shortlisted David Duke as His VP Pick – #TrumpDuke2016

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Jews are in a state of impotent rage after rumors have emerged that Donald Trump has shortlisted David Duke as a potential running mate.

Trump has pretty well got the Presidency on lock-down, as there is virtually no way he can be beaten by the twisted Hillary. Democrats are presently switching sides, claiming they vote for Trump if the Jew Bernie is Jewed out of the nomination. And you can believe this Jew is going to get Jewed.

Given this, Trump’s main concern is avoiding assassination by the Jew Mossad. The best way to do this is by choosing a hardcore person as his running mate.

Presently, there is approximately a 97% chance Trump will choose Duke as his VP, given that Sam Hyde isn’t old enough to be eligable. However, it is crucial that we show our support for this glorious maneuver on Twitter, using the hashtag #TrumpDuke2016.

snip cont DS

Edited by rbear

David Duke (DrDavidDuke)

#TrumpDuke2016 It'd be Trump's best LIFE INSURANCE.The Zio NeoCon Mossad boys would not dare touch him if I was heartbeat from Presidency.

1:15 PM - 12 May 2016

Presently, there is approximately a 97% chance Trump will choose Duke as his VP, given that Sam Hyde isn't old enough to be eligable. However, it is crucial that we show our support for this glorious maneuver on Twitter, using the hashtag #TrumpDuke20165.

DICARLO

11h

David Duke is demonized relentlessly by the jewsmedia, and has been for over 40 years. Why? Because he is a proponent for White rights and exposes the jews for the subversive supremacists they are. Several years ago, David Duke started making videos to better explain to Whites exactly what's going on, and why the society we've created is going down the drain, and apparently Donald Trump is a avid fan of Dr. Dukes strategies and videos, hence Duke's position on the shortlist for Vice President of the United States.

David Duke has been talking about these issues for years. He's perfect for VP. 

Time to finally get rid of the Zionists occupying OUR land. comments from op article

Pleeze! Ben Carson is the leader of the pack. Cruz is #2, in more ways than one. Then, Rubio or Christie, Palin? Not weirdo Kasich, pleeeeeeeze! PU. 

That said, blacks would prosper under Duke's leadership. I heard him debate in college when we both attended LSU. He remains a bold free thinker.

28 minutes ago, grav said:

blacks would prosper under Duke's leadership.

Wasn't he a KKK leader?

57 minutes ago, Brio said:

Wasn't he a KKK leader?

The Lol is more Nationalism  these days than racism. The original purpose of the lol was nationalism. Then provocateurs started lynching.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The Lol is more Nationalism  these days than racism. The original purpose of the lol was nationalism. Then provocateurs started lynching.

Black ops. That makes sense.

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Wasn't he a KKK leader?

Yes. I really don't follow him, don't watch videos by or about him unless he shows up in forums. He claims that Progressives use blacks to destroy the US. Lyndon Johnson began the Great Society, which effectively destroyed the black family. Don't quote me on this, but I think Duke said that blacks would appreciate him if he were ever elected to high political office. He did an interview a while back that I saw parts of, which made a lot of sense about why welfare and the nanny state were devised. 

When I attended his debates in Free Speech Alley, I was thunderstruck by what he said. He would take on all opponents and whip them decisively. He was one if the first true ct-ers I knew about. I'm still fighting the tide to understand how Nazis and Zionists colluded to effect the NWO, which I truly believe we live in today. I'll say that Duke thinks the elites want to destroy the white race. And I think he's right.

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The Lol? What do you mean?

The KKK is complicated. My husband grew up in sharecropper country. He said the Klansmen helped black families and beat up men, black or white, who wouldn't support their families. 

The one thing I know is that everything I have been taught is a damn Yankee lie. 

13 minutes ago, grav said:

Yes. I really don't follow him, don't watch videos by or about him unless he shows up in forums. He claims that Progressives use blacks to destroy the US. Lyndon Johnson began the Great Society, which effectively destroyed the black family. Don't quote me on this, but I think Duke said that blacks would appreciate him if he were ever elected to high political office. He did an interview a while back that I saw parts of, which made a lot of sense about why welfare and the nanny state were devised. 

When I attended his debates in Free Speech Alley, I was thunderstruck by what he said. He would take on all opponents and whip them decisively. He was one if the first true ct-ers I knew about. I'm still fighting the tide to understand how Nazis and Zionists colluded to effect the NWO, which I truly believe we live in today. I'll say that Duke thinks the elites want to destroy the white race. And I think he's right.

The KKK is complicated. My husband grew up in sharecropper country. He said the Klansmen helped black families and beat up men, black or white, who wouldn't support their families. 

The one thing I know is that everything I have been taught is a damn Yankee lie. 

Auto correct changed kkk

14 minutes ago, grav said:

I am aware. My grandmother's grand father was beaten by the Klan for hitting his wife. They used to represent American justice and freedom. but they were infiltrated around 1895-1905. slowly but surely they became democratic and the democrats started using the kkk against blacks. As a tool of fear.

the kkk used to camp out on the Whitehouse lawn. Abraham Lincoln welcomes med them.

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Auto correct changed kkk

Like auto correct changes "I've been using your wifi" to "I've been using your wife" :chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.