Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

worried about nuclear detonation or fallout?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Look no further.

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

this simulator is very accurate bases.on many variables. including the ability to change wind direction. Be sure to turn on fallout to see the range. Most will be surprise to see how weak nukes really are. Deadly, but weak.

http://i64.tinypic.com/16232au.png

Edited by thedudeabides

Nice find, Dude! Thanks!  Radiation poisoning is not one of my choice ways to go out, you know? 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nice find, Dude! Thanks!  Radiation poisoning is not one of my choice ways to go out, you know? 

Oh for sure. Some tips.

If you know a detonation occured. Do not go outside for 72 hours. Wrap your feet in plastic. Have your spare clothes in a plastic sealed bag with shoes. 

Drive out of effected zone or walk. Take off all close once out of hot zone. Dispose of, never touch again. Put new clothes on, after ssh my with water From bottles. Take iodine tabs if you have. 

If you are hours from winds hitting you drive fast Nd gyro of dodge.

1 person likes this

I've got the pills stashed and the Lugols liquid.  Thanks for the info, yeah, I'd be driving out of here as fast as I could or get my horse and go. Because you might not be able to navigate with heavy traffic unless you have a motorcycle or something besides a car, I'm sure it would be total chaos and gridlock. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.