Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Beware: McDonald’s Burgers May (No, They Do) Contain Human Meat In Almost 90% Of Their Restaurants

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Beware: McDonald’s Burgers May Contain Human Meat:

May 11, 2016

McDonald’s foods have been the subject of numerous controversies over the past years. Lately, a really nasty speculation about McDonald’s meat factory has been going around, leaving those who hear it aghast.

According to a controversial audio recording, McDonald’s “100%” beef burgers aren’t 100% beef at all. McDonald’s been using meat fillers on the said burgers, including worms and human meat.

Because of this, FDA inspectors investigated the matter and ended up at McDonald’s freezers in Oklahoma city. Unfortunately, what the inspectors found in the freezers proved the speculations to be true – there were human and horse meat, and some are already loaded in trucks ready to be delivered on the fast food chains.

Other restaurants were also inspected in the country and almost 90% of them have presence of human meat, while 65% have horse meat.

Read More: http://recipesforhealthylife.com/beware-mcdonalds-burgers-may-contain-human-meat/

Edited by Cryptic Mole

:whaat: No!!!!!!! I don't eat McD's anyway. But who else is doing it? 

Slaughterhouses are dangerous places staffed with illegal Mexicans. Did they lose a finger or an arm in the slicer? Maybe they didn't show up for work one day....in the usual sense that is.

If you know the price of beef in the grocery store a little math will reveal they can't sell genuine beef at dollar menu prices. Avoid fast food joints like the plague because that's what they are serving up.

1 person likes this

I read somewhere that it has to do with satanic sacrifice and satanic rituals. True? I can't say.

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:whaat: No!!!!!!! I don't eat McD's anyway. But who else is doing it? 

Probably in the store bought frozen burgers in the supermarkets as well.

At least taco bell admits to using TVP (soy fake meat) in their stuff.  I'd rather eat that than meat now. But it's full of soy and transfat. Some anyway. I'm sure they use the cheapest thing. 

Now you're wondering why you're not hearing any of this on the lame stream news.

That should be breaking national headlines, but it's not!

They all knew about it, so it must be a satanic ritual thing.

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

At least taco bell admits to using TVP (soy fake meat) in their stuff.  I'd rather eat that than meat now. But it's full of soy and transfat. Some anyway. I'm sure they use the cheapest thing. 

They can keep that crap too. Hillary clinton was trying to pass a bill to eliminate all beef in the US and use soy instead. Soy is very unhealthy as it creates estrogen dominance in both men and women.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

They can keep that crap too. Hillary clinton was trying to pass a bill to eliminate all beef in the US and use soy instead. Soy is very unhealthy as it creates estrogen dominance in both men and women.

I didn't know she did that, not surprised in the least! Pretty soon we'll have nothing to eat. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.