Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

FBI has 80,000 files on possible Saudi links to 9/11 – report

6 posts in this topic

The FBI is in possession of 80,000 files detailing possible support for the 9/11 hijackers received from a Saudi family, a new report states, while a former 9/11 Commission member says there is a strong link between the Saudis and the terrorist attacks.

The FBI files are related to an investigation of a Saudi family living in Sarasota, Florida that“suddenly vanished” about two weeks before 9/11, the Daily Beast reported. One of the few released case documents highlights the investigation “revealed many connections” between one family member and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks.”

Notably, the details of this investigation, initiated in April 2002, were never given to the 9/11 Committee, according to former Senator Bob Graham (D-Florida), who helped lead the inquiry.

After a lawsuit was filed by reporters trying to gain access to the documents, and only after Graham said he’d testify that they exist, did the Justice Department uncover 35 pages. These pages, which contain significant redactions, are what revealed the “many connections.”

Yet the judge presiding over the case believed there could be more and ordered a further search. The result was more than 80,000 files from the FBI’s Tampa, Florida field office related to the 9/11 investigation. A federal judge is now evaluating whether they should be released.

For its part, the FBI has maintained that while the probe into the Saudi family was opened, it was ultimately proven there were no connections to the 9/11 hijackers.

However, lawyers and journalists investigating the case told the Beast that is not the case. They say a confidential counterterrorism source told them about the probe, and that it revealed there were phone calls coming in and out of the Saudi family’s house in connection with the hijackers.

They further maintain that visitor logs from the family’s gated community show that one of the 9/11 ringleaders, Mohamed Atta, actually visited the house with another hijacker, Ziad Jarrah. Alleged contacts between the family and three hijackers were documented by the FBI, according to former Senator Graham.

https://www.rt.com/usa/342836-fbi-documents-saudi-arabia-911/

Incredible number of documents!  And they had to be wrenched out of their hands with FOIAs. Atta and Jarrah were at the house? And no one wanted to talk about that...  I want to nail the ones responsible for this, it's changed the entire world and for the worse.  Probably more heehaws but maybe just maybe some more truth will out. 

That was the rumour I heard about, it came to fruition. Now I wonder if Saudi's are going to crash the Oil Markets.

Well hopefully more info comes out before any teotwawki events occur so that we can just look at some of these idiots and say "we told you so" 

i thought its been made perfectly clear that it was controlled demolition since even a 2nd grader knows that 2 planes cant take down 3 skyscrapers.

its been proven by engineers, pilots, documentaries and demo experts. 

The highjackers were scapegoats to instill the patriot act and rape the middle east.

now......if there is all of a sudden a huge push to try to garner support from the sheeple who believe highjackers actually did make huge banking maneuvers which is impossible forthe untrained to do its because saudi arabia is next in the nwos crosshairs for destabilization.

now.....lets acknowledge the fact that highjackers did not hit the lentagon while were at it. initial cnn reports and interviews stated a missle. obviously considering zero luggage, plane debris or bodies and a plane cant go that low that fast and noone see shit...

so when you hear highjackers think.....ulterior motives at play

7 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

i thought its been made perfectly clear that it was controlled demolition since even a 2nd grader knows that 2 planes cant take down 3 skyscrapers.

its been proven by engineers, pilots, documentaries and demo experts. 

The highjackers were scapegoats to instill the patriot act and rape the middle east.

now......if there is all of a sudden a huge push to try to garner support from the sheeple who believe highjackers actually did make huge banking maneuvers which is impossible forthe untrained to do its because saudi arabia is next in the nwos crosshairs for destabilization.

now.....lets acknowledge the fact that highjackers did not hit the lentagon while were at it. initial cnn reports and interviews stated a missle. obviously considering zero luggage, plane debris or bodies and a plane cant go that low that fast and noone see shit...

so when you hear highjackers think.....ulterior motives at play

Exactly right. But there has been noise about Saudis funding them for years. I think they were in on it with the Bush/Cheney administration along with a bunch of others. Look up a guy named Richard of The Eighth Estate, he worked at WTC and is a whistleblower. I posted his interviews on here a long time ago, he knew a lot of insider info, he lost everything for telling on them, corporate connections and all of that kind of thing.. Lebanon is next, I think, it's on the PNAC list of attack countries, there are 7. Saudi Arabia was not on that list but that doesn't mean they won't go for them, too.  People said they smelled cordite at the Pentagon, saw a plane and some saw a missile. I think there were both, but the plane went over the Pentagon and the missile hit it.  I've forgotten more about 9/11 than I remember now, I researched it for so long when I first got into CT, probably a couple of years. Amazing how even Pilots and A&E for 9/11 truth have all this evidence and can't get a new investigation into it. 

1 person likes this

if the govt is doing an investigation itll be as revealing as benghazi, email servers, internal affairs investigations and the like.

you want the truth? the wholetruth?

get some friends, do some intel, kidnap someone with that info, film it, releaseit to all foreign news agencies and internet whistleblowing sites. other than that do we truly knlw about the roswell investigations? hlw about kennedy assassinations?

we

will

never

get

the

truth

never

luv yah Cinn and i want it just as bad as you do.....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.