Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Mob mentality at its finest! alleged male sex attacker allegedly exposed himself

5 posts in this topic

I can't see anything he did. Looks like he had his hands full with his carryons and trying to stand up on a rocking bus.  I did notice most of the people making comments said the same thing, that he didn't do anything wrong. Who could know for sure from that video? The camera was at his back the entire time. Whoever put that video up there needs to take it down. No evidence. 

I hate to sound like a real xxxx, but if they ever tried that bullshit with me, I would have backhand ***** slapped every one of them.

Didn't look like that guy did anything wrong to me, and he seemed just as surprised when that first ***** started slapping him.

All the others gladly jumped right in once they saw how passive he was. Had he told the first girl to go F herself, the others would had never made a peep.

20 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I hate to sound like a real xxxx, but if they ever tried that bullshit with me, I would have backhand ***** slapped every one of them.

Didn't look like that guy did anything wrong to me, and he seemed just as surprised when that first ***** started slapping him.

All the others gladly jumped right in once they saw how passive he was. Had he told the first girl to go F herself, the others would had never made a peep.

exactly!

I would have hit them back, male or female. I'm just not wired to take a whole lotta crap off people, on or offline. You get what you give. Pretty much.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.