Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Copenhagen bars tired of ‘Sharia patrols’ rampage & threats raise issue with integration minister

4 posts in this topic

A group of bar owners from one of Copenhagen’s suburbs, who have been endlessly harassed by Muslim youth activists trying to impose a so-called “Shariah zone”, have taken their case to a government minister, urging her to protect their businesses and the locals.

Pub owners in the Nørrebro suburb of Copenhagen have for months tried to get the Copenhagen Police to take action against a group of youths from an immigrant background, who have been threatening, extorting, and vandalizing bars in broad daylight.

The concept of Sharia zones was introduced by a group called ‘Call to Islam’ some five years ago. Using volunteers, pockets of activists embark on daily patrols of the neighborhood and approach those who drink, gamble, or engage in other activities seen by the group as running contrary to Islamic beliefs.

“Recently some young men came into the bar and shouted that all guests should leave,” Heidi Dyrnesli from Cafe Heimdal told Radio24syv. “They shouted so that the site belongs to them and that Nørrebro is Sharia zone, so there is no drinking alcohol.”

https://www.rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

Look at this! Police don't want to do anything about it.  You can't drink because it's a Sharia zone.  How much more of this is going to be tolerated before people rise up and kick their asses out of the country?Well, since the public has basically been disarmed, makes you wonder if it wasn't just for this purpose, doesn't it?

For anyone over here that wants to remove our 2nd amendment rights, they are part of this plan whether wittingly or unwittingly.  Just because you are ignorant or stupid is not an acceptable excuse for ruining MY life or the the lives of the people I love and care for by leaving us at the mercy of this bullshit! 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I can see some bar owners taking matters into their own hands soon if the police sit back and do nothing. This is BULLSH.. These people are suposesly from a war torn nation and move to another nation to become citizens, to assimilate into the host country. I see none of this going on. All I see are demands that the country is now theirs. That to me is an invasion not migration. When the F is Europe going to wake up and fight back and realize this is being done on purpose! The illuminati are behind it and we here at COP know this for fact but the other 99% are all eyes wide shut at the moment. Of course that number is just out of the air as people are waking up but I still don't think they know how is behind it. Big banks and the UN! 

Maybe some bacon wrapped bottles up side some heads? 

Edited by Groove
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Groove said:

I can see some bar owners taking matters into their own hands soon if the police sit back and do nothing. This is BULLSH.. These people are suposesly from a war torn nation and move to another nation to become citizens, to assimilate into the host country. I see none of this going on. All I see are demands that the country is now theirs. That to me is an invasion not migration. When the F is Europe going to wake up and fight back and realize this is being done on purpose! The illuminati are behind it and we here at COP know this for fact but the other 99% are all eyes wide shut at the moment. Of course that number is just out of the air as people are waking up but I still don't think they know how is behind it. Big banks and the UN! 

We're all supposed to be tools.  But instead of tools, we're nails and they have the hammer.  According to what I posted about the use of Islam to destroy the west this is going exactly according to the plan.  Find enough puzzle pieces and there seems to be a lot of people in on it. Of course, we're supposed to believe that no one can keep a secret, especially large numbers of people. But it's easy when it's compartmentalized. One great example was the Manhattan Project. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

We're all supposed to be tools.  But instead of tools, we're nails and they have the hammer.  According to what I posted about the use of Islam to destroy the west this is going exactly according to the plan.  Find enough puzzle pieces and there seems to be a lot of people in on it. Of course, we're supposed to believe that no one can keep a secret, especially large numbers of people. But it's easy when it's compartmentalized. One great example was the Manhattan Project. 

That's video and post fromvthebothee thread reall needs to go viral, then people will hopefully realize that we're all being played like fools, brainwashed fools. Or at least ppl may at least realize that religion is the tool that they are using to start this war. Me personally I don't go to church because now you can see the changes in the church when you look from the outside in. I grew up baptist and went to a catholic school but quickly realized that church is where ever you are. Not just a building with a preacher or priest talking to a congregation. And I hate the fact that they always talk about money give this church(really the preacher) money. Hell there's even a show on tv with preachers saying that God put us here to be rich, and I quote "He put us here to be rich, I want my Ferrari and all of you want yours." I mean really now, these guys came straight out on TV and said they only do it for the money and no one said a damn thing. These preachers are millionaires. Crazy and blasphemous. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.