Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Top Illuminati Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)

9 posts in this topic

Published on Mar 24, 2016

In this documentary short we discuss Albert Pike's Three World War Predictions. There are websites with this information, however I believe the most important aspect of the predictions is that the Illuminati is using Islam to accomplish its goals. Albert Pike openly stated that Islam will be the central component in a war against the West, and that the Illuminati will lead Islam into direct confrontation with the West. We have already seen what the New World Order has done with Islam, and that is to foment a crisis and watch as Brussels, Begium and Paris, France attacks happen. But it's all been planned, setting the stage for WW3. Just as they set the stage for WW1 and WW2.

After Islam is used for its purpose, it will be done away with to make way for the religious system of pure Luciferianism. All Muslims will partake in the new system and worship Lucifer.

I know some believe that Pike's info has been debunked, but if it really is untrue, why is everything unfolding exactly as he supposedly wrote? I'm pinning this thread for a little while because this is the old time info and research that I'm always looking for and I think a lot of you are looking for the same thing, info from people back in the days before the internet was even thought of, when people had to communicate in a whole different way. Just think if the internet had been in existence when Carr was alive!  Would there be a huge difference today? In those days, more people were vigilant than they are now, but the jackasses in charge got away with more because of the difficulty in dissemination of information.  As we know now, the internet has been one of the ptb's worst nightmares for outing them, I think they wanted to use it for their own propaganda and it got out of hand, this is why they are taking away our internet freedoms with all their laws.  

Even if you are not a religious person, it's wise to understand that the Luciferians BELIEVE this and their actions are based on their beliefs.  Seems to be working well for them, whether we are just a speck of dust or something more. 

3 people like this

Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr

Published on Nov 9, 2013

Pawns In The Game by William Guy Carr (1958)

This (audio) lecture by Commander Carr briefly explains what is written in his books (Pawns In The Game, Red Fog Over America, Proofs Of A Conspiracy), the reasons why he got involved in his research, and some of his conclusions. In the 1950s, one of the foremost researchers on the genocidal Satanic Illuminati Conspiracy, others such as Ted Gunderson, Fritz Springmeier and Bill Cooper continued his research (NOTE: the pictures relate to the subject but not to the lecture itself, which was in 1958 and therefore audio only).

Pawns In The Game (Complete PDF book):
http://www.slideshare.net/ZurichFiles... .

"A few illustrations will be given to show how individuals and governments have remained just as stupid and naive in regard to warnings given them concerning the evil mechanism of the real leaders of the World Revolutionary Movement."

"Had the people of the Aryan and Semitic races remained steadfast to their belief in God (YHWH), and faithful to His commandments, the Forces of Evil could never have accomplished their evil purpose (divide & conquer)."

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." [REVELATION 2]

I had an interesting conversation with a (former) 333 degree Mason from the UGLE, about an uber-Satanic super-elite for whom a particular initiation ceremony (which I believe to be a "Luciferian Initiation") is an absolute necessity in order to prove that the initiate has totally defected from God, God's grace and God's will. I had little reason to doubt the (former) Mason because he seemed genuinely upset that his (former) buddies had turned against him and tried to poison him. You see, he refused to complete the initiation ceremony because it involved the raping and killing of a child.

The survivor of child rape understands the outer nature of the human creature, which is, deceiver and predator.

The scientist likes to tell us that he is studying the laws of the universe. He is not, because a mathematical model of the universe is not the universe. We have been conditioned to accept virtual reality (the model and its limitations) as reality in order to be disconnected from natural law (the universe). For what purpose? The destruction of creation? Does YHWH (God) exist? Has Yahuwshua (Christ) overcome death? Anything is possible.

The (real) Book of Enoch was censored because it seems to contain God's promise that the (fake) illuminati will be destroyed. Are you safe?

COPYRIGHT: "For the purpose of free copying, distribution and re-broadcasting (non-profit), any-time and anywhere, the right is provided by 'fair-usage' laws serving national security, public interest, health education, world peace and the social welfare and safety of Civilization."

Advancing the World Revolutionary Movement: Questions of Strategic Orientation

by Bob Avakian, Chairman of the Revolutionary Communist Party,USA

This is the text of a talk given shortly after Conquer the World? The International Proletariat Must and Will. It was first published in Revolution magazine in Spring, 1984

http://revcom.us/bob_avakian/advancingworldrevolution/advancingworldrevolution.htm

Wow this is great info and just what I've been looking for. Thanks!!! Now if I can only get my dad to talk about freemasonry, I don't remember if he's 32nd or 33rd feh but he was a grandmaster of the local lodge for years. He wants me in it to pass it on since most of the male members of my family are masons but I'm not so sure I want to do it other than doing it for the hell of it to get more info.bbut I know the lower ranks don't get that much info. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wow this is great info and just what I've been looking for. Thanks!!! Now if I can only get my dad to talk about freemasonry, I don't remember if he's 32nd or 33rd feh but he was a grandmaster of the local lodge for years. He wants me in it to pass it on since most of the male members of my family are masons but I'm not so sure I want to do it other than doing it for the hell of it to get more info.bbut I know the lower ranks don't get that much info. 

My dad was a mason and my mom eastern star.  Neither one of them would talk about any of it, which I though odd especially with my mom, she talked about everything else but not that. They were lower level and only in it for a few years. I do know once you're in, you get all kinds of opportunities presented to you for businesses and making money, most are well connected. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

My dad was a mason and my mom eastern star.  Neither one of them would talk about any of it, which I though odd especially with my mom, she talked about everything else but not that. They were lower level and only in it for a few years. I do know once you're in, you get all kinds of opportunities presented to you for businesses and making money, most are well connected. 

My dads not talkative at all about his past, military,CIA,NASA,freemasonry, so I understand completely what your saying. The business connects I would love as I run my own business but not at the cost of my soul. I know some really crooked high ups around here and or ex district attorney(free mason) being on trial at this very moment for quite a few charges. 

I haven't viewed the videos yet, but will... I will say this, no one is controlling the Muslims, I do not buy that one bit... They are nutter than a fruit cake, and do what they do all on their own, not by the words of anyone else.. They may be getting help from other countries, with bigger militaries and cash, but that is about it..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.