Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Extremely Strange Cloud Portal Anomaly Forms Above CERN - Caught on Radar 07.05.2016

10 posts in this topic

Published on May 11, 2016

This is a short video to point out that a cloud portal formed above CERN. Local meteorologists said that the clouds did not produce any rain and that it was likely a problem with the radars. I found this intriguing because of the timing. CERN has openly declared its ambition in 2016: the hunt for Supersymmetry and the Dark Universe. At the end of April, they began a power-up to 14 TeV, but a weasel disrupted the power, or so they claimed. CERN started back up between May 7th-9th 2016. It was right around this time that the cloud anomaly formed.

No rain came from the cloud circle formation and blames radar for this anomaly.  Any ideas of what's going on here? Is it just a "blip" on the radar or is it more? 

Radar does pick up more than just precip...jus sayin.

I have no clue

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

a weasel disrupted the power

Hmmm... strange animal to disrupt the power, isn't it? lol

Someone should be running a continuous live feed of the sky over that area.  I bet you'd catch some cool stuff.  

1 person likes this

Amazing how small animals find power cables n such so appetizing ....

Just now, Walk Softly said:

Someone should be running a continuous live feed of the sky over that area.  I bet you'd catch some cool stuff.  

I think China and another country are going to do an even bigger Cern project.  So many conspiracies, so little time! 

1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

:yah:

1 minute ago, RememberThis said:

Amazing how small animals find power cables n such so appetizing ....

Maybe they're bacon flavored? lol  Can you imagine... a huge project like that with all those "great" minds working on it, only to be disrupted by none other than a little weasel.  I smell something and it's not bacon. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Maybe they're bacon flavored? lol  Can you imagine... a huge project like that with all those "great" minds working on it, only to be disrupted by none other than a little weasel.  I smell something and it's not bacon. 

I smell a weasel alright.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.