Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

‘America’ Embraces World’s Deadliest Drug

3 posts in this topic

‘America’ Embraces World’s Deadliest Drug as Prohibition of World’s Most Beneficial Plant Continues
Posted at thefreethoughtprojectMay 11, 2016

Budweiser has now oddly yet aptly rebranded itself for the summer, changing its can to read America — but the company’s awkward patriotic push belies the reality its product remains the single deadliest substance in the country it now bears on its label. Alcohol.

While canned beer might be perceived as American as, well, just about anything, alcohol “is involved in more homicides than pretty much every other substance, combined,” as the Washington Post put it.

Worst of all, while Budweiser and other alcoholic mainstays firmly maintain their place as legal — and, indeed, American intoxicants, the drug war rages in full force against what many consider the miracle plant, cannabis.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/america-embraces-worlds-deadliest-drug-prohibition-worlds-beneficial-plant-continues/#SPDjWIzM2csqAXel.99

And for you beer drinkers here this is a page on beer content ... Enjoy !

The Shocking Ingredients In Beer

Posted at Food Babe

And she said

I have to confess, I’m not a beer drinker, but there’s someone in my household that loves it, so I had to figure out the truth. Is beer really healthy? Why are the ingredients not listed on the label? Which brands can we trust? Which brands are trying to slowly poison us with cheap and harmful ingredients? All of these questions were going through my head at once at lightning speed. So a year ago, I started to research what was really in beer and after questioning several beer companies, reading books about food science, and talking to experts, the information I discovered was downright shocking.

Read this post here : http://foodbabe.com/2013/07/17/the-shocking-ingredients-in-beer/

:64pwFDH:

For my next career I may take up being a undertaking or grave digging ; It looks like business is booming  :fbmnoqmo:

Meanwhile, cannabis — a plant that can not only save lives, it vastly improves them by treating everything from PTSD to epilepsy — inexplicably tops the list of substances prohibited by the government.

Certainly there is room for beneficial substances but cannabis is not only a drug but a culture and that culture has been brought to us by none other than three letter agencies. Let us not treat merely symptoms but the CAUSE of our suffering.

5 hours ago, CSB said:

For my next career I may take up being a undertaking or grave digging ; It looks like business is booming  :fbmnoqmo:

Talked to an undertaker. He said that while death is a grave prospect,  not only was it going in the hole; it was practically dead.:picard-facepalm:

Sorry,  sometimes I just can't help myself. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.