Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Pizza shop in hot water after posting controversial sign

5 posts in this topic

There's NO WAY I'd have taken down that sign!  "serious issue" Yeah it's serious all right!  Accused of being a coward.  That's a PRIVATE BUSINESS!  They can do what they want.  Owner says it's a "humorous take on the situation". BS  he CAVED! 

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WTKR) -- The owner of Windy City Pizza on General Booth Boulevard posted a sign that appeared to reference the controversial topic of transgender restrooms.

The sign read, "We have a men's room. We have a ladies room. If this confuses you, we can help!"

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/11/pizza-shop-in-hot-water-after-posting-controversial-sign/21375106/

Side note: Target stock is reportedly down by 5 percent today! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Side note: Target stock is reportedly down by 5 percent today! 

What was it the other day 1.1 mill and counting - Boycotting Target and stocks were down 2.5 Billion - I wonder what the total is today. haha :)

28 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

What was it the other day 1.1 mill and counting - Boycotting Target and stocks were down 2.5 Billion - I wonder what the total is today. haha :)

I shall not miss them one whit nor their pandering to the degenerate class.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.