Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

History is a sham

5 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ was born in 1053 a.d. and crucified in 1086 a.d.The Old Testament refers to medieval events. Apocalypse was written after 1486. Does this sound uncanny? This version of events is substantiated by hard facts and logic – validated by new astronomical research and statistical analysis of ancient sources – to a greater extent than everything you may have read and heard about history before.

The dominating historical discourse in its current state was essentially crafted in the XVI century from a rather contradictory jumble of sources such as innumerable copies of ancient Latin and Greek manuscripts whose originals had vanished in the Dark Ages and the allegedly irrefutable proof offered by late medieval astronomers, resting upon the power of ecclesiastical authorities. Nearly all of its components are blatantly untrue!

More at 

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=78330

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, grav said:

Jesus Christ was born in 1053 a.d. and crucified in 1086 a.d.The Old Testament refers to medieval events. Apocalypse was written after 1486. Does this sound uncanny? This version of events is substantiated by hard facts and logic – validated by new astronomical research and statistical analysis of ancient sources – to a greater extent than everything you may have read and heard about history before.

The dominating historical discourse in its current state was essentially crafted in the XVI century from a rather contradictory jumble of sources such as innumerable copies of ancient Latin and Greek manuscripts whose originals had vanished in the Dark Ages and the allegedly irrefutable proof offered by late medieval astronomers, resting upon the power of ecclesiastical authorities. Nearly all of its components are blatantly untrue!

More at 

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=78330

I believe our whole history( his story) is a infinite amount of lies.. i'll watch the vid in a bit.. finishing another one right now.. :bananadancing:

Edited by holographicINVASION
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

history( his story)

Epiphany!  Yikes, why didn't I ever see this before? 

@grav I'll watch the video later tonight when I have more time, watched the first few and looks very interesting. 

Thanks a lot. As if I didn't have enough to look into,  lol. But this kind of stuff is right down my alley. Thanks. 

Those folks over at Wikipedia are busy revising the data to reflect this new information, lol.

I read an article over at bibliotecapleyades that compared the bible text of Jesus to the Roman accounts of the same time period. In the bible he's a big deal but barely gets mentioned in the Roman texts. The Russians have their own lying agencies but I don't find them as insidious as the USA or The Crown. Remember the Russian data that Crrow777 discovered?

So, BC is actually BS !! Supposedly bones take a long time to decay (longer in coffins) and with all the excavating that's been done you'd think there would be more evidence of ancestry especially with the former high mortality rate but that may be false as well. Current population numbers are probably faked too.

Another thing....why is there so much water on the earth? Is it really necessary for rain and aquatic life? The vast expanses don't make sense unless we weren't supposed to travel across them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.