Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

significant event could occur at any time within next two weeks!

20 posts in this topic

Some uncle intel was passed to me. Informant wishes to stay anonymous! Not much to go on so i'll just slap up what they have been sent! You can take it as it is. Gobble it up.

Alert reads as follows: Just received a text message which reads, "significant event could occur at any time within next two weeks."

This particular person has been right a few times in the past. So even though vague i thought it was worth the share.

Not much to go on i know. but better safe than sorry. i'd rather share it and be wrong than it be right and have said nothing.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Some uncle intel was passed to me. Informant wishes to stay anonymous! Not much to go on so i'll just slap up what they have been sent! You can take it as it is. Gobble it up.

Alert reads as follows: Just received a text message which reads, "significant event could occur at any time within next two weeks."

This particular person has been right a few times in the past. So even though vague i thought it was worth the share.

Not much to go on i know. but better safe than sorry. i'd rather share it and be wrong than it be right and have said nothing.

I feel like that new London mayor has already made veiled threats.

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I feel like that new London mayor has already made veiled threats.

"Veiled"? 

Trump you better allow us retarded muslims, to illegally immigrate or we'll ... we'll ... we'll  blow ourselves up!

7 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

"Veiled"? 

Trump you better allow us retarded muslims, to illegally immigrate or we'll ... we'll ... we'll  blow ourselves up!

In their own mosques at 3am so as not to injure innocents.

34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Check any and all Satanic Holidays, these fkers usually do stuff by their luciferian calendar.

Don't forget Shep, this is the last month for your deadline, May 31. 

Posted (edited)

JESUS'S RETURN!!!! Well thats what I am hoping for. This could be the end Cleveland might win the NBA Title and The Cubs the World Series that would definitely mean the end is near.

Edited by BobMalugaluga
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BobMalugaluga said:

JESUS'S RETURN!!!! Well thats what I am hoping for. This could be the end Cleveland might win the NBA Title and The Cubs the World Series that would definitely mean the end is near.

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Satanic holiday dates change annually according to the regular calendar and differ from cult to cult

List of Satanic Holidays:

http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

Friday the 13th and Full Moon days?  And we were told we were being superstitious.  But that would mean you were only superstitious if you were observing such satanic holidays.  And somebody's birthday?  Supposedly those were linked with "biorythms". 

Holy cow!  Reading the http://churchofsatan.com website reads some of what you expected, but then again other parts you weren't expecting.  You'd think their birthday would be something like them running around in their birthday suit.  But the site says something about doing whatever Satanists do on their birthday.  And there's no requirement to observe any of the holidays.  Totally weird!  But they do support most of the liberal agenda we are already familiar with...

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

Friday the 13th and Full Moon days?  And we were told we were being superstitious.  But that would mean you were only superstitious if you were observing such satanic holidays.  And somebody's birthday?  Supposedly those were linked with "biorythms". 

Holy cow!  Reading the http://churchofsatan.com website reads some of what you expected, but then again other parts you weren't expecting.  You'd think their birthday would be something like them running around in their birthday suit.  But the site says something about doing whatever Satanists do on their birthday.  And there's no requirement to observe any of the holidays.  Totally weird!  But they do support most of the liberal agenda we are already familiar with...

This is why we are seeing them coming out into the open more and more, just like gays and transgenders, muslims, BLM... they're all part of the same leftist garbage, even if they don't know how intertwined they are themselves. Deceptions! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.