Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

The Upcoming Rio Olympics Disaster

10 posts in this topic

Just watching out for memes and one of these is the repeated claims for lack of security, sanitation problems, diseases, terrorism, Zika virus, etc. associated with the Rio Olympics (August 5-21).  Is something going to happen? 

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/rio-olympics-2016-zika-virus-global-health-disaster-a7024146.html

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/05/11/brazilian-soccer-star-urges-tourists-to-skip-rio-olympics.html

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Just watching out for memes and one of these is the repeated claims for lack of security, sanitation problems, diseases, terrorism, Zika virus, etc. associated with the Rio Olympics (August 5-21).  Is something going to happen? 

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/rio-olympics-2016-zika-virus-global-health-disaster-a7024146.html

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/05/11/brazilian-soccer-star-urges-tourists-to-skip-rio-olympics.html

There is something up. Off Drudge. I saw it but never check out the link, which is the bottom one you posted there.

Brazilian soccer star urges tourists to skip Rio Olympics...

'You'll be putting life at risk'...

Brazil is in its deepest recession in decades and President Dilma Rousseff is fighting impeachment.

They don't dare speak the truth and call it a depression nor do they mention inflation, protests, etc.

How can any country have poor sanitation in the 21st century? Like, we're all equal so we can just move around the world, immigrate to wherever with the same standard of living. Ooops!

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Brazil is in its deepest recession in decades and President Dilma Rousseff is fighting impeachment.

They don't dare speak the truth and call it a depression nor do they mention inflation, protests, etc.

How can any country have poor sanitation in the 21st century? Like, we're all equal so we can just move around the world, immigrate to wherever with the same standard of living. Ooops!

Everyone is dirt poor, robbing and killing each other, and don't forget the gangs. It's out of control in S.A. 

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

I can't believe with the all the shit going on in the world currently anyone would give a rat's ass about the olympics.  But I'm sure all the tickets will be sold out. 

41 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

I can't believe with the all the shit going on in the world currently anyone would give a rat's ass about the olympics.  But I'm sure all the tickets will be sold out. 

Bread and circuses!  That's what makes "their" world our cage. 

1 person likes this

The Olympics starts tomorrow.  I wouldn't be there if you paid me $5,000.  Maybe nothing will happen but because of all of the conditioning on the news, I think there's a good chance that we're going to see a big orchestrated event involving terrorism, biological warfare, complete fakery with crisis actors, or something else.

Predictions?

4 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

The Olympics starts tomorrow.  I wouldn't be there if you paid me $5,000.  Maybe nothing will happen but because of all of the conditioning on the news, I think there's a good chance that we're going to see a big orchestrated event involving terrorism, biological warfare, complete fakery with crisis actors, or something else.

Predictions?

Probably nothing.  All a ploy to boost ratings.  Similar to the RNC. 

I could be wrong, though.  Who really knows for sure???  I would be weary of anyone who claims to know.

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Probably nothing.  All a ploy to boost ratings.  Similar to the RNC. 

I could be wrong, though.  Who really knows for sure???  I would be weary of anyone who claims to know.

You're right ... it could be just a reason to increase ratings but predictive programming seems to be a strong possibility as well.

1 person likes this

There is a precedent, the 1972 Olympics in Munich. Ach, posts keep disappearing. I'll try again without the quote box.

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/0905.html

23-Hour Drama2 Others Are Slain in Their Quarters in Guerilla Raid2 Other Athletes Killed In Rooms During AttackBy DAVID BINDERSpecial to THE NEW YORK TIMES

RELATED HEADLINES

Mrs. Meir Speaks: A Hushed Parliament Hears Her Assail 'Lunatic Acts'

Nixon Tightens Security in U.S. Against 'Outlaws'

Reports First Said Israelis Were Safe

Games Suspended; Rites in Arena Set: Halt Is the First Since 1896, When the Classic Resumed--Egypt Team in Forfeit

Munich, West Germany, Wednesday, Sept. 6--Eleven members of Israel's Olympic team and four Arab terrorists were killed yesterday in a 23-hour drama that began with an invasion of the Olympic Village by the Arabs. It ended in a shootout at a military airport some 15 miles away as the Arabs were preparing to fly to Cairo with their Israeli hostages.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.